MODS PLEASE HELP MY LIFE IS IN DANGER....

Lubed_Head was just cleaning the pen and now he gets all shitty...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA-JdLDOSEo
MODS PLEASE HELP MY LIFE IS IN DANGER.... These were the words uttered by the resident POS Bambino as he RTM the MODS out of fear for his life. This site has really become a joke and going downhill much like the country - you can thank President Donald Duck for the destruction of America. Apparently the rules have changed since I last left and you can no longer say what you want- I assure you this site is heading down the same path as Backpage. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Perhaps you should stick to some of the safer areas of the interwebs then.
  • DSK
  • 01-28-2017, 05:55 PM
What rules have changed? What do you what to say? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Fuck off and choke on a cock you stupid faggot! You are an ignorant piece of shit, an irritating fucktard who posts stupid shit based upon your need to seem cute in your own weak, faggot loving mind.

Virtually everyone considers you an annoying asshole who should be dumped in a shallow grave in Mexico whilst still breathing and having 3 guys sticking their dicks up your ass, while 10 other faggots bukkake you in your eyes.
Maybe ECCIE should creat a new room called "The Safe Place". It will only be occupied by libtards who echo each others fears and fantasies.
Last chance OP. What rules have changed, and what do you want to say that is supposedly no longer allowed?
Last chance OP. What rules have changed, and what do you want to say that is supposedly no longer allowed? Originally Posted by Wakeup

if he doesn't respond within 24 hours close the thread .. "reason: stupidity"
Last chance OP. What rules have changed, and what do you want to say that is supposedly no longer allowed? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Simply I have had people on here threaten to kick my ass and call me out to fight-at that time I thought this was against ECCIE rules- I RTM the MOD and the MOD ChicaChaser(I still have the pm) and said it's a basic free for all in the political forums and there's only a violation if you send a private pm to a person and talk about bodily harm.
However, the rules constantly change like the flip flopper Present Donald Duck- so now you can't talk about beating someone's ass to a pulp in these threads.
  • DSK
  • 01-28-2017, 08:37 PM
Simply I have had people on here threaten to kick my ass and call me out to fight-at that time I thought this was against ECCIE rules- I RTM the MOD and the MOD ChicaChaser(I still have the pm) and said it's a basic free for all in the political forums and there's only a violation if you send a private pm to a person and talk about bodily harm.
However, the rules constantly change like the flip flopper Present Donald Duck- so now you can't talk about beating someone's ass to a pulp in these threads. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Oprah has had some recent success on Weight Watchers. Perhaps you should consider that to regain your health and self esteem.
Oprah has had some recent success on Weight Watchers. Perhaps you should consider that to regain your health and self esteem. Originally Posted by DSK
DSK many people have told me about you- you are the Jew Attorney who lost a bet and came back under the assumed name- you are piece of work and a horrible real estate attorney- go fuck off.
Simply I have had people on here threaten to kick my ass and call me out to fight-at that time I thought this was against ECCIE rules- I RTM the MOD and the MOD ChicaChaser(I still have the pm) and said it's a basic free for all in the political forums and there's only a violation if you send a private pm to a person and talk about bodily harm. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Those have been the rules for this place. Nuclear rules apply. That's why these people are here...they can't expose who they really are anywhere outside these forums, so they say these things here...have fun.
DSK many people have told me about you- you are the Jew Attorney who lost a bet and came back under the assumed name- you are piece of work and a horrible real estate attorney- go fuck off. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

0zombie- many people- have seen your work- we are not impressed- Get Ass Fucked Again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny1N3NkLLXQ
Those have been the rules for this place. Nuclear rules apply. That's why these people are here...they can't expose who they really are anywhere outside these forums, so they say these things here...have fun. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Explain why I was issued points?
From whom?
From whom? Originally Posted by andymarksman
The MOD named NYr
Simply I have had people on here threaten to kick my ass and call me out to fight-at that time I thought this was against ECCIE rules... However, the rules constantly change like the flip flopper Present Donald Duck- so now you can't talk about beating someone's ass to a pulp in these threads. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle! You mean you can't post anything like this:

LET ME TELL YOU ONE THING BAMBINO AND IF AM SO FORTUNATE TO CROSS PATHS WITH YOU AND FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE OR WHERE YOU LIVE- I WILL BEAT YOU TO AN INCH OF YOUR LIFE. YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND RTM THIS TO THE MODS OR EVEN YOUR LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY.
YOU ARE A WORTHLESS COWARD AND I WILL TRY MY BEST TO END YOUR LIFE- THAT'S A PROMISE AND NOT A THREAT!!! GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!
DO YOU NEED A REMINDER OF WHAT I DID BEFORE I JOINED THE MILITARY?????? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Still confused about the rules, tough guy?