Provider Solicitation via PM or email

I've had this happen a couple of times on the P. Funny, I still see one of the those ladies even though she since retired. Hmmm... Need to think about that notel with the mirrors on the ceiling and her.
Should I feel slighted since it's never happened to me.
Fishing for cum......uh, I mean clients. This has to be an all time low.
Should I feel slighted since it's never happened to me. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Ha..yea you should lol.
I've had this happen a couple of times on the P. Funny, I still see one of the those ladies even though she since retired. Hmmm... Need to think about that notel with the mirrors on the ceiling and her. Originally Posted by Wicket

DO you mean that classy joint called the Palace Inn?
I have clients that get all butt hurt because I don't contact them...you just can't win for losing! (lol) Btw, London...your avatar is all kinds of wrong!!
I have clients that get all butt hurt because I don't contact them...you just can't win for losing! (lol) Btw, London...your avatar is all kinds of wrong!! Originally Posted by Likinikki
I stole it from boardman bwahahaha!
For those of you who think I'm kidding....

Hey SL, me and my HOT girl friend will be in town starting Monday. I'm a hot BBW and she is a sexy hot Blonde it that is your thing! Love to meet up and have you do an awesome review. Please don't be offended by this PM.

I'm on my period!

Whats your schedule wednesday?

I'm a heavy bleeder, I'll still be bleeding!

Ok, sweetie well enjoy your time off. Smooch!
We have a winner.
For those of you who think I'm kidding....

Hey SL, me and my HOT girl friend will be in town starting Monday. I'm a hot BBW and she is a sexy hot Blonde it that is your thing! Love to meet up and have you do an awesome review. Please don't be offended by this PM.

I'm on my period!

Whats your schedule wednesday?

I'm a heavy bleeder, I'll still be bleeding!

Ok, sweetie well enjoy your time off. Smooch! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Everyone knows you have money and only write "YES" reviews. Hell I may hit you up myself!
I can see it already! LOL
As long as she demonstrates a grasp of the English language and its grammar nuances, she can PM me all she wants. Won't make my hobby fund miraculously overflow, but ice breakers are nice.

I've received a few "cold calls" and have those ladies towards the top of my list.
Ha ha!

Agree with you D. Can't deal with guys who "rite like dis!" Contact me when you pass third grade English!
A well known provider, Katharine Butler (now retired) used to have a Yahoo Group. Subscribers got up-dates on reavel pans and availability . . . and a discount for pre-booking. Seems like a great way to do it.
Everyone knows you have money and only write "YES" reviews. Hell I may hit you up myself! Originally Posted by London Rayne

I prefer to think I have an unlimited budget for the finer things in life! That being said, I only choose the very best providers! Makes sense that most all of my reviews would be YES reviews!