men's cologne

oh and we all about safety when it comes to scratching in sniffing.

anyways soon I will be off to the azz's of eccie meeting upset ny Rochester to Buffalo chapter. In a way I hope a mod shows. But then again do I want another lecture on WTF ya doing wrong again. mmmm mixed blessings them mods be. LOL The local one is ok just sayin
Cool waters but just a squirt or candies just a squirt yummy. When I was in the throws of puberty ADIDAS moves came out, I was so crazy into that. Even though it is way old school the smell still drives me wild.
Curve, Polo and Tim McGraw
Molton Brown Black Pepper.........
Burberry
Chanel Blue (because she needed... sorry silly old Dice line)
Prada Infusion

masculine and not overpowering but like Nikki said it depends on your skin tones and pheromones.
  • iggy
  • 08-17-2012, 08:08 PM
Mary Kay

Has a MEN'S cologne called " Tribute " was given some as a present and liked it.

Ladies seem to like it as well.
iggy
WTF!!! No one mentioned Hai Karate and Old Spice.
My last 2 girlfriends loved my current (for the last year) favorite scent. YSL La Nuitt De L'Homme is incredible stuff; I nicknamed it "panty dropper" because I had such success with it. Haven't been as successful with it in 2012 though so maybe it's time for a new one. Also, Gucci Envy always gets me compliments.
not sure which i like the most but i am def not a fan of aqua di gio Originally Posted by naughtynikki84

Hey you loved!!! My sons Axe!!!
Hooktard: "What is that you have on that smells so good?
Fucktard: "A hard"
Ask for samples at the dept store. what may smell good in a bottle may not mesh with your own pheromones. cool water is timeless classic that smells great Originally Posted by naughtynikki84
There was a (somewhat recent) thread asking about whether or not even ladies enjoyed colognes. (Versus the guys a perfume...)

Obviously I'm into it. ;-)

I'm with Nikki.

Nice department store cologne salespeople will show you everything!!
HINTS:
When sampling, either smell coffee beans that are in a courtesy jar near the counter (or store alternative) OR wear/travel with cotton to breathe through. This clears your last smell....

Additionally, use the wafting strips to spray a cologne on to sample. Wave it around you. If you dislike or like, be sure to let the salesperson know. Some of them are very knowledgeable and might be able to direct you accordingly.
;--)

Using these techniques while shopping for a new scent really works for me. I can actually "test" via smell maybe 3 to 5. Then, I try on one on each wrist.

Sometimes I purchase; sometimes I do not!

PS
"Wafting strips" often promote a brand with the name of a scent printed on it (be sure to cross it off when using the strip for a different scent. Add a yes or a no...) SAVE these until you find your next scents! That way, you recall which ones you tried. :-)

After you become experienced at the scent departments, you might find your car parked outside of a department store you favor rather than a sports store! On the way in or out for your designated shop, you can try a new scent on! (That's certainly what I do!!)

Good luck!

XX
Liz
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Just picturing these guys in front of the perfume counter using wafting strips and waving them around.
as the tables slowly turn. woman are the new men. men are the new woman. Good thing its all to late for me to CASH-IN. As I would not be a good provider. evil yes good no. That and would end up on the wrong side on whale wars thread in Houston LOL
Do all men choose a watch or an outfit within seconds?

Some men are quite good at patience, taste, and shopping.

How about this suggestion instead:
On your way to a mall restaurant where one might spend two hours over drinks for your job, throw some sampler cologne on while walking by a scent counter. At the restaurant, ask the two youngest waitresses if they like it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Just picturing these guys in front of the perfume counter using wafting strips and waving them around. Originally Posted by Perfect Gentleman