Cum on Face during a MSOG session: Leave it on or wipe it off?

Damn that's hot ;-)
I'll wipe it off cuz that shit BURNS when it gets in your eyes. Love to see it and get a pic of it tho.
Whichever the client prefers....But I sure as shit hope everyone would wipe it off before their next client arrives Originally Posted by Valerie
LMAO @ Valerie.....DUH !!!
I'll wipe it off cuz that shit BURNS when it gets in your eyes. Love to see it and get a pic of it tho. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn

Cheers on that girl. You get one bad case of "D*ck Eye" and you'll start wearing swim goggles for that crap. Feels like you got hit with a damn bat!
I would wipe it off unless its his request to stay on during the session
  • Paven
  • 01-24-2013, 12:39 PM
We are the same person! Originally Posted by rex111999
I've met you both and you're definitely NOT the same person! lol

I only want the white hot molten lava between my tits. (*)(*)
Love to see it and get a pic of it tho. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Now that's hot....
The obvious answer to her not getting it in her eye would be for her just to close her eyes. But most ladies WANT TO SEE that eruption because they worked for it. What's hot, no matter where it ends up, is when she's still stroking it trying to get the last drop and she looks up and tells you she LOVES to watch you cum.

Edit: the goggle suggestion would work but not as hot.
I've met you both and you're definitely NOT the same person! lol
Originally Posted by Paven
Probably not even twins, huh? Miss you Paven!
Had COF today...Him standing and stroking while I licked his balls....then hot cum spraying over my lips and face....I just counldnt take it....I had to grab his Cock and suck the last lil bit for myself...YUM!... Butt as our session did continue, I did wipe the access off my face as to not be distracted while working on the next load............
Wipe it off. We ain't continuing while you have spunk on your face. And I AM NOT licking it off.
I actually think I'd like my provider to leave it on. But I'm not licking anything off anybody's face. THAT sh*t ain't happening.

I think it would be pretty hot if she has BBBJ then COF, then leaves it on as she BBBJ for round 2. That equals major bonus time to me

If the COF isn't mine, but somebody before me then H*LL YEAH!!! Better wipe that off... But I'm cool with mine
I usually wipe it off or at least rub it in!

MsAthena that is so HOT! I also enjoy that!!

I luv cum....so bring it on baby!!
Had COF today...Him standing and stroking while I licked his balls....then hot cum spraying over my lips and face....I just counldnt take it....I had to grab his Cock and suck the last lil bit for myself...YUM!... Butt as our session did continue, I did wipe the access off my face as to not be distracted while working on the next load............ Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Good lord I need to meet you.
I usually wipe it off or at least rub it in!
Originally Posted by DallasRain

all natural skin so soft ?