MOTHER FUCK..😬😨 ..FUCK ME!?!?!!

You have to decide are you full time or part time. Sounds like you decided to go part time for one guy and it got out there.Now that’s the expectation. Back off cool off and things will come together.
O.M.G.
I do something nice and what happens I get fucked..and not in a good way.😝

Ladies let this be a lesson..😒..frim my biggest mistake ever in hobbyland..😲😢☹

I agreed to go way beyond lower than my usual rate because we'll
Life has been Good and I was having a great day and he looked so cute..
Big Effin Mistake.
Now Every guy wants that rate.
How would they know that rate if I would not have offered it once.
Yesterday..😒
And you know who you are bragging ..just called off the surprise I had just for YOU...and much better than outdoor sex here..way Wild ..surprise.

Ladies and Gentlemen can't there be specials for special moods
If we give one a special rate it is like the impossible to keep it a secret.

😓☹

I hate being a bitch..but it looks like the
BITCH is back Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Guys, it is a two way street. We expect discretion and confidentiality. Assuming she asked him to keep the special to himself, he should have honored it. If she wanted it kept secret, she should have made that clear, though.

Ultimately, we share secrets here. There is a matter of mutual trust. That should be honored.

Yes, specials should be honored and kept private. Frankly, I don't recall ever asking a lady to drop her price. When she has a website and the price is posted there, I have asked her if she has a rate for members of this board. That is a discrete way to avoid overpaying without asking for anything others are not already getting. Otherwise, I think haggling for play cheapens both people, and I'm not loaded by any means.

Just one guy's opinions.
  • BLM69
  • 05-03-2019, 05:15 PM
She was walking the stroll in another state per her post in another thread.
50 50 do I hear 50? Originally Posted by jimmy jump
I want the 50 special too
I will take two please