Hypocrisy - a quiz!

Question 5: what hobbyist spends ten and a half months on the boards insulting providers and hobbyists alike, and then like magic, come Holiday Season, this fellow puts on his best unctuous smile whilst soliciting donations for his "Children's Charity"?

Question 6: why would anyone in their right mind put their hard earned dollars (or time) in the care of a fellow who demonstrates consistently throughout the year to be not only untrustworthy, but brimming with insecurity and hostility? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
WOW! Just WOW!
WOW! Just WOW! Originally Posted by Billy Shakes
Why don't you spend a few minutes explaining to us how you can say "WOW" about this when you haven't learned to use PMs?

I'm with others thinking you are a bandle (I am NOT calling you 2 feet tall) and that puts you on a lot of "handles" "(s)hit" list.

bandle.JPG
Thar's mo' quizzes on h'yar than on Fecesbook!
Why don't you spend a few minutes explaining to us how you can say "WOW" about this when you haven't learned to use PMs?

I'm with others thinking you are a bandle (I am NOT calling you 2 feet tall) and that puts you on a lot of "handles" "(s)hit" list. Originally Posted by RandB fan
My guess:

I'm with others thinking you are a bandle (I am NOT calling you 2 feet tall) and that puts you on a lot of "handles" "(s)hit" list.

Attachment 474618 Originally Posted by RandB fan
I said WOW because the comment was pretty harsh, IMO. How is it difficult to understand that, and why is it associated with not knowing how to use PMs? I never said I didn't know how to use PMs. But go ahead, insult away if you must.
Awwwww... SHT I mean Billy thinks it'll go away if he pretends it wasn't said?
Awwwww... SHT I mean Billy thinks it'll go away if he pretends it wasn't said? Originally Posted by beam me up scotty
What was the topic again... oh yeah, There are lots of those here. Get used to it.

I'd have to say that someones ISP is going to get probed. I hear that hurts.

FESS UP

Awwwww... SHT I mean Billy thinks it'll go away if he pretends it wasn't said? Originally Posted by beam me up scotty
I close my eyes and the monsters are gone from under my bed every morning!
hmmmm..... I'm usually afraid to close my eyes and struggle to keep them open
  • Toyz
  • 11-19-2015, 07:53 AM
Question 5: what hobbyist spends ten and a half months on the boards insulting providers and hobbyists alike, and then like magic, come Holiday Season, this fellow puts on his best unctuous smile whilst soliciting donations for his "Children's Charity"?

Question 6: why would anyone in their right mind put their hard earned dollars (or time) in the care of a fellow who demonstrates consistently throughout the year to be not only untrustworthy, but brimming with insecurity and hostility? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Its for the children...

Its for the children...

Originally Posted by Toyz
I know this will win the IN BAD TASTE award but ...

[QUOTE= Footlong; "I was" [/QUOTE]

jerad.JPG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Esdee2Gfj0

As far as the "Holiday" donations go they are not being done by Whispers but he has been spear driving the overall project as no one else wants to do it. There are a few who here who say there should be some checks and balances.
Would someone (preferable the fore mentioned) like to volunteer to spend the next 40 days guarding the goods (donation)? Then Whispers would need someone, maybe a half dozen, to witness every donation, cash donation, and expenditure that any of Whisper's elves preforms. Someone would need to keep an inventory of every donation, every winner, door prizes and their recipients. Then there is insurability and that's not going to happen without some type of legal structure, maybe one of the losers mentioned above would like part time job with no salary? It probably be best if the "holiday Childrens Charity" filed for some sort of 501C status and that would require a board of directors which means the anonymous donations are no longer just that. "Anonymous"
  • Toyz
  • 11-19-2015, 06:18 PM
I know this will win the IN BAD TASTE award but ...

Attachment 475446

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Esdee2Gfj0

As far as the "Holiday" donations go they are being done y Whispers as no one else wants to do it but there should be some checks and balances. Would someone like to volunteer to spend the next 40 days guarding the goods? We would need someone to witness every cash donation. Someone would need to keep an inventory of every donation, every winner and probably file for some sort of 501C clearance and that would require a board of directors which means the anonymous donations are no longer just that. Originally Posted by RandB fan

"Tuna Sub"...I haven't laughed that hard today...

HERES what I'm doing for Christmas Season. (Outside of the volunteer work I already do pro bono).

MOST of us know Hoogars who have attached Kids. HAK's....

I intend to schedule ONLY HAK's for the month of December for my carnal encounters. Therefore I am supplying a better Christmas for needy kids without dealing with any slimey middlemen.

How's that sound for an eccie Austin activity that would benefit a group of kids as well as assuring the funding goes to the right place?
Non profits are required by law to have the name of the donater as well as provide a receipt for tax purposes over a certain level. All this goes through one charity. Historically it's 10k and up. After 5k it's documented and the doner gets the tax break on their taxes.

Community pitches in and someone gets the tax break.... bit denies it of course. So I applaud the illusion that someone doesn't want to do it BUT is still doing it. I will donate on my own thank you. It's a scam....good for others but mostly good for themself.

Cheers!
How's that sound for an eccie Austin activity that would benefit a group of kids as well as assuring the funding goes to the right place? Originally Posted by Toyz
Sounds like some kids are about to have a cheap ass Christmas worth oh 37.50.
Clown
Question 5 - Which 2 local hobbyists carrying out a long time vendetta against a couple of members here are regularly complaining that one member seeks to control what the community has presented to them.

Yet these two have spent their pathetically lonely pre-Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving day/night doing exactly what they accuse the other member of doing?

One member starts a number of threADs here in CoEd about a variety of ladies of all ages and types that never misuse the system by subjecting us to the inane "Look at me" ads that Su_Nami, Tammi, Firey Jade and others tend to do and along come Toyz and Mike Vronsky deciding that we are not allowed to see those when we check CoEd iunless we go digging.

Silly?..... Yes....

But it really shows the pettiness of how a couple of members will do any and everything they can because of a single member.

The posts in question are not "Look at Me" posts.... they are "Hey! Look at this lady! She deserves a little attention!"

Toyz and his child Protégé Dante/Mike Vronsky Poster Children for Hypocrisy