Obama is a good man and shouldn't worry because the Romans, Scribes, and Pharisees of Jesus day treated him the same way

You are going to have to be a little more original than that!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You want me to copy IBIdiot like you do, Adie?
Well, I suppose that every semi-devine supergenius must endure a certain season as the misunderstood Man of Sorrows, before he comes at last in glory, to stand before the paper mache Greek columns and hear the masses roaring their unconditional approval of their long-looked-for Messiah...

Oh, wait. Obama already did that last part. Damn.
Obama's done an outstanding job of keeping us in our homes and gainfully employed while Republicans treat him like the Romans, scribes and pharisees treated Jesus. Obama's making the sacrifice on behalf of us all. Even those who claim to be of the party of religious family values and religious purity yet live on a hooker site. Go figure religious hypocrites you are just like the morons that handed Jesus over to Pontius Pilate

Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
First, if you are a believer then this may be the most offensive thing you've read all day. Saying that Obama and Jesus are the same. Maybe there is some more mental illness than in just the White House.

As for your numbers: Exchange sign ups were recalculated to about 5 million at the end of September or not enough to support the program. It failed.

By this time Ronald Reagan has "created" over 12 million jobs. 4 million doesn't cut it when you have to have at least 180,000 jobs each and every month to stay even. 71 months * 180,000 jobs=12,700,000 jobs that have to be created just to stay even. Obama is only up to 30%. Piss poor performance.

According to the Wall Street Journal and Larry Kudlow real unemployment is about 11%. That includes those people who have given up. Which is over 9 million.

Sad that you think rising military deaths is a good thing. Get used to it.

Home ownership is down? You think that is a good thing?

US crude production is up and it owes nothing to Obama at all. Why not give Obama credit for making the sun come up?

By the way, real income is down 8% since Obama took office.

A third of those Gitmo detainees have returned to combat including the leader of ISIS.

Your numbers are a sham. We know who published them but who compiled them? Mother Jones?
Well, I suppose that every semi-devine supergenius must endure a certain season as the misunderstood Man of Sorrows, before he comes at last in glory, to stand before the paper mache Greek columns and hear the masses roaring their unconditional approval of their long-looked-for Messiah...

Oh, wait. Obama already did that last part. Damn. Originally Posted by roaringfork

Since Jesus was all about the people and rejected the business men of his day which party do you think he'd align himself with today.

Clearly Dems. I will concede his message might be split due to some of the religious beliefs of Reps but he'd clearly lean Dem since he associated with sinners and tax collectors while rejecting business men. The Republicans platform would not align with a modern day Jesus belief system
Since Jesus was all about the people and rejected the business men of his day which party do you think he'd align himself with today. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
The one that actually believes in him.
I thought that fishermen were businessmen. Wasn't a fisherman one of Jesus's first converts? So Jesus was working with business people. I think your logic is faulty. Also, Jesus did not preach that government should be grabbing money from the people to help the poor. He taught that each PERSON should be helping the poor. I don't think that Jesus would approve of Occupy but would probably smile when he saw the Tea Party. Still this weird obsession that you somehow compare Obama (a muslim) to Jesus is very disturbing.
...he'd clearly lean Dem since he associated with sinners... Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Jesus said we're all sinners, but you have a good point - he would spend most of his time trying to save the Dems since they are the biggest sinners of all!
Jesus said we're all sinners, but you have a good point - he would spend most of his time trying to save the Dems since they are the biggest sinners of all! Originally Posted by lustylad
He would try to save those whom he wanted to be closest to him and it wouldn't be Reps. Reps are like Judas Iscariot.
I don't think Jesus would be very pleased with either political party, InZanybore.
I don't think Jesus would be very pleased with either political party, InZanybore. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Link?
A link to what I think. Hmm . . . You really are a whiny little bitch, Assup. See my post.
You really are a whiny little bitch, Assup. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He's getting warmed up for Saturday Night at Nau's Drug ....

... just outside of Clarksville.
Since Jesus was all about the people and rejected the business men of his day which party do you think he'd align himself with today.

Clearly Dems. I will concede his message might be split due to some of the religious beliefs of Reps but he'd clearly lean Dem since he associated with sinners and tax collectors while rejecting business men. The Republicans platform would not align with a modern day Jesus belief system Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
If you think J.C. was tough on businessmen, you ought to read what he said about hypocrites. I'd prefer any hardworking money-grubber any day, to the effete faculty lounge-lizard who currently occupies the White House. Talk about a pharisee--sheesh.

Clearly Dems. I will concede his message might be split due to some of the religious beliefs of Reps but he'd clearly lean Dem since he associated with sinners and tax collectors while rejecting business men. The Republicans platform would not align with a modern day Jesus belief system Originally Posted by Zanzibar789

So... your Jesus says "cut the babies bodies up with scissors and suck the dead bodies out with a vacuum cleaner"? Funny... my Jesus doesn't work like that...

You are fucked up in the head... Rabizanz