Ourhome2 ...... down??

• HUMP!
  • 09-04-2020, 11:49 AM
Host platform technical issues have been reported.

Site is safe, just not accessible at this time.
Originally Posted by ck1942
Thank you, ck.

Thanks Ck ��
Why the haters? smh
Why can’t we be one great community that supports each other?
I like both sites and support both. ck - thanks for everything you do. Originally Posted by sean_a07
Funny how much the haters of eccie quickly return back here!

Question for admin.. Why is the owner of a competing site still allowed to post?Especially about his site. Over there they quickly bundle threads and even lock threads when eccie is having issues!
Host platform technical issues have been reported.

Site is safe, just not accessible at this time.
Originally Posted by ck1942
oh2 sucks!
Funny how much the haters of eccie quickly return back here!

Question for admin.. Why is the owner of a competing site still allowed to post?Especially about his site. Over there they quickly bundle threads and even lock threads when eccie is having issues! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Good points!
Sour grapes, Winn Dixie got banned on OH2 then returned a half dozen times to get banned under different alias.
^^^ Well I was not asked to leave but demanded account closed.
It’s sucks donkey dick and only idiots wish to participate on it!
It’s antiquated, always down, and those running it are ancient assholes!
This coming from someone who put more reviews on there than you have here.
Ask me if I give a shit if you think it’s sour grapes?
Sour grapes, Winn Dixie got banned on OH2 then returned a half dozen times to get banned under different alias. Originally Posted by zmonator
Because I stand up to an owner and show how much of a hypocrite he his! Look at how many folks despise that guy! Theres good reasons! Sorry you're not in the know! If you were you wouldnt make these comments!
I love OH2. I prefer it over any other site TBH. Makes screening such a breeze. Everywhere else I deal with constant newbies. Being not newbie friendly it's a pain in the "big booty judy" haha.
oh2 sucks! Originally Posted by friendly fred
Yes it sucks! Respect is his motto?

You gotta give it to get it and/or be reputable.
Nah it’s not dangerous, just an outdated old piece of junk for the shriveled old members. Originally Posted by Lester Krinklesac

Says a guy named krinklesac?!!?
Says a guy named krinklesac?!!? Originally Posted by Rossboss
You shouldnt have done that! He has more cred. than anyone that runs oh2 or is in ck's inner circle.

I know you just dont know any better
I WOULD love OH2 if I could ever get verified. I've been copied on multiple PMs by providers to help me, but nothing has worked. Contributing reviews hasn't done it either.
We appreciate the intel CK
CK thanks for everything you do and keeping us updated!