He's back..........

So.......

Who is first?

Welcome Back SL, things were starting to get a little stale around her.

Your arrival is like a 40 mph wind blowing in from Kansas City and the north country.
Should you be in San Antonio getting jazleen out of jail for pimping a minor?
So.......

Who is first?

Originally Posted by Whispers
First off Boss thanks for the needed time off. Im ready when you are... just say the word...
Welcome Back SL, things were starting to get a little stale around her.

Your arrival is like a 40 mph wind blowing in from Kansas City and the north country. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
LOL they love me in Kansas. That forum since I left has been slower than JadeRose movie offers.
Should you be in San Antonio getting jazleen out of jail for pimping a minor? Originally Posted by canuseeme
Anyone who pimps a minor belongs in jail with their roomate being Bubba the butt rapist. IJS
Oh and not that anyone cares.... while on vacation it was brought to my attention that people thought I was from Australia. This is NOT true. I was once trapped under a BBW and someone asked where I've been. "I said I came from a land down under!"
Nice to see you back bro.. little does everyone know that you hobbied just as much h when you were gone. Lol FOOLS. !!
You believe people were stupid enough to think he wouldn't hobby?
Good to see you are... lol
Welcome back!
Ill be expecting my royalties soon!

I bet they paid for the ENTIRE SEAT but are sitting and only using the front edge! Originally Posted by Still Looking
G'Day SL,
So when are you going to tell us what went down with the KC mod, and the corruption behind the scenes?
Welcome Back SL
Keep smiling!
Hello S.L.

I still don't understand how you can win a hand without even having a pair and only holding a couple clubby things...
Hello S.L.

I still don't understand how you can win a hand without even having a pair and only holding a couple clubby things... Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
I'd rather be lucky than good! 👍

https://db.tt/7EhZ9qRTKy