So are you pretentious hypocrites gonna ignore what the Orange Monkey said about your guns

So is this ok with you Trump followers? Hiel Donald!

Donald the Red feels Mueller closing in LOL

Btw Sistine, these losers will never answer a post about the failings of their God Trump. They have been indoctrinated by DJTs white fear mentality Originally Posted by themystic
What's the common denominator in all these "Mass shooting"? It seems it's gun Control and keeping Guns out of the hands of the "Mentally Ill" It seems it's always the Shooter was Mentally ill. Trump's statement to take the guns first and Due Process second was meant to appease the Liberals so they'll shut the fuck up. The next step is to define Mental Illness and who is mentally ill by a medical clinical standpoint to the grave extent that one who would meet such a criteria is unfit to keep and bear a firearm. That could be a slippery slope being some recruits for Military and Law Enforcement could fall into the category of "Mentally Ill" by their definition.

Jim
That could be a slippery slope being some recruits for Military and Law Enforcement could fall into the category of "Mentally Ill" by their definition.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Don't worry, Mojo. After these goofballs impeach Trump and Pence takes over he's gonna give them all back to us. Haven't you figured out they can't think beyond the bend in the road.
Don't worry, Mojo. After these goofballs impeach Trump and Pence takes over he's gonna give them all back to us. Haven't you figured out they can't think beyond the bend in the road. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I love Donald Trump
I love Donald Trump Originally Posted by themystic
Like you love sucking dicks
Don't worry, Mojo. After these goofballs impeach Trump and Pence takes over he's gonna give them all back to us. Haven't you figured out they can't think beyond the bend in the road. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I think Trump should declare one Friday out of every month as "Green Light Friday" where American Patriots can openly take some shots at these little maggots we know as Liberals, lol. That should put a stop to their shenanigans,lol

Jim
I think Trump should declare one Friday out of every month as "Green Light Friday" where American Patriots can openly take some shots at these little maggots we know as Liberals, lol. That should put a stop to their shenanigans,lol

Wont' be necessary. When they start collecting our firearms there will be enough accidental discharges while "rendering them safe" that it will thin out the herd.
Wont' be necessary. When they start collecting our firearms there will be enough accidental discharges while "rendering them safe" that it will thin out the herd. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yeah, you got that right. Can you just imagine trying to confiscate firearms in Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama ect. States where gun ownership is very prevalent and the recipients won't hesitate to put someone on the business end if need be.

Jim
Yeah, you got that right. Can you just imagine trying to confiscate firearms in Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama ect. States where gun ownership is very prevalent and the recipients won't hesitate to put someone on the business end if need be.

I'm reminded of the Parrish Sheriff right after Katrina who sent a pick up truck full of "deputized" citizens out to the Parrish fuel dump/tanks to guard them after a FEMA "suit" said on TV that he had found him some fuel for the Feds to use in their vehicles.

2nd Amendment trumps "the taking of property" in the due process clause! (pardon the pun!)
Hahahaha..let me explain something to you losers. Unlike you old fat limp dick fuckers. I do NOT need to pay for pussy in any shape form or fashion. I have beautiful white women in the RW by the pound. I'm pretty sure you can't come close to getting the chic's that I kick it with. You lame fuckers heads would explode if you saw my RW friends. There's not a chic on this site that can rival my RW friends. Now go sit your silly ass in the corner. I'm not one of those black men that gives a rats ass about NBA policies hahahahahahhahahahaha..... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

For those that can't see the video let me quote your Orange Monkey President for you:

"Take their guns first and then go through due process later."

and I thought Obama was the boogey man..isn't that what Faux News sold your dumb asses for 8 yrs? The black man was gonna take your guns...hahaha well wrong its the Orange White Man trying to take them. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
First of all, Trump was having a DISCUSSION and they were talking about people with guns who are having mental issues and making threats to kill others.

They were not passing laws, just a discussion. And FAKE NEWS runs with it and tries to make an issue. PATHETIC!!!
First of all, Trump was having a DISCUSSION and they were talking about people with guns who are having mental issues and making threats to kill others.

They were not passing laws, just a discussion. And FAKE NEWS runs with it and tries to make an issue. PATHETIC!!! Originally Posted by NoTell
So when the POTUS is having a discussion, and one of his suggestions is to IGNORE and VIOLATE the 5th amendment to our Constitution, you think it's not an issue?
You fucking losers...and NO its not the black man that wants to take your guns away..Its Trump OK..It's your President Donald Trump... Straight from the monkeys mouth..enjoy

Imagine if Obama had said this.. You monkeys would be jumping up and down eating and throwing your own shit like mad men. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Speaking of monkeys....and thanks for bringing that topic up in the first place, Douchie....I have to admit, you are one helluva dancer.

So when the POTUS is having a discussion, and one of his suggestions is to IGNORE and VIOLATE the 5th amendment to our Constitution, you think it's not an issue? Originally Posted by papadee
Good reply..... but the context of the discussion as I see it, is about Crazy people who have guns wanting to kill others.

Trump’s statement is very thought provoking. Is there a way to protect the innocent people from the Crazy people without violating their 2nd amendment rights. No, Crazy people have rights too. Innocent people get killed because crazy people get CRAZY!!

Trump thinks outside the box, looking for the angle that can be manipulated. He wants to save the innocent people.
Hahahaha..let me explain something to you losers. Unlike you old fat limp dick fuckers. I do NOT need to pay for pussy in any shape form or fashion. I have beautiful white women in the RW by the pound. I'm pretty sure you can't come close to getting the chic's that I kick it with. You lame fuckers heads would explode if you saw my RW friends. There's not a chic on this site that can rival my RW friends. Now go sit your silly ass in the corner. I'm not one of those black men that gives a rats ass about NBA policies hahahahahahhahahahaha..... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Sissy Chapel has disappointing more white women than JENNY CRAIG!!! Lol
So when the POTUS is having a discussion, and one of his suggestions is to IGNORE and VIOLATE the 5th amendment to our Constitution, you think it's not an issue? Originally Posted by papadee
Firearms are "confiscated" by law enforcement daily in this country and the "due process" comes afterward when the attorneys for the state or federal governments THEN FILE forfeiture proceedings to have a judge determine if the government should keep the firearm or it should be returned to the citizen ...

.. don't get so hysterical.

Not only firearms, but houses, buildings, vehicles, money, all kinds of shit.

What Trump was describing was the common practice of forfeiture proceedings!