Caught with Blinds open and Eccie on my Laptop maybe????

dang wyldeman, that would be great if she's legit. that would be too much and tempting for me.

you should go put your nose by her door to see if greek is on the menu.

also, if you get super discounts, you gotta bring some of us in on it. Young Guns forever right ?!?? j/k
Don't you just love these odds!
Did she just walk away when you turned around and saw her ?
nope
wow...i think she wants sum of u wyldeman !
That would be nice... She has a very nice ass...Saw her walk up the stairs in some very short shorts....
You have to persuit this man and keep us up to date. If you need help
with an icebreaker or openor I'm sure we can help!
don't let this lead die, make a move!
Dude just walk up to her and say" hey whats the deal...for you to smile like that you must know the site sooo whats up pretty lady got a neighbor discount ?"
  • Carl
  • 08-14-2011, 04:50 PM
Dude just walk up to her and say" hey whats the deal...for you to smile like that you must know the site sooo whats up pretty lady got a neighbor discount ?" Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
That might work unless she's not actually a provider and she's googled eccie since the first time she say it on wyldeman's laptop and the reason she's smiling is she's trying to be polite but thinking (like a lot of civilians do) in the back of her mind, "Wow, this guy pays for it. There must be a reason. I'd never let him near my cootchie. He's probably caught something."
maybe Carl is right, she just smiled when she saw the site because she knew something really personal about you.

her ass does sound delicious though.

you should do what they did in the antebellum era of the South, where men would deliver lemon creampies to women they suspected of whorish deeds. It's still one of the best methods of knowing a woman's intentions.

or a more modern method is if you guys start talking about the weather, fondle your balls with some crisp cash in front of her.

let us know what you find out.
Maybe she wasn't smiling. Maybe it was just GAS!
maybe Carl is right, she just smiled when she saw the site because she knew something really personal about you.

her ass does sound delicious though.

you should do what they did in the antebellum era of the South, where men would deliver lemon creampies to women they suspected of whorish deeds. It's still one of the best methods of knowing a woman's intentions.

or a more modern method is if you guys start talking about the weather, fondle your balls with some crisp cash in front of her.

let us know what you find out. Originally Posted by NewWave
lmao! giving creampies is not a good way to endear yourself to the women on here. you might wanna re-word that. lolololol
Interesting story...hey wyldeman30 have you had the chance to talk to her yet
You guys left out one important piece of information that I stated after the day she was smiling at me with her eyes wide open the next day she looked in and waived at me... This is new behavior since the day she saw eccie on my laptop.

No have not had the chance to talk to her. I had had company all weekend...

I will keep you updated though... I may use my scout to do some recon. My neighbor is a social dude and knows all the women just about in the apartment complex. He tells me who is married,single, and where people work....Just about every female here owns a dog and my neighbor owns one as well... I got to get a damn dog or barrow one they are chic magnets over here...