Happy Birthday To The One And Only SIXXBACH!!

Yeah... Hope you had a blast!
  • Mokoa
  • 11-16-2011, 09:25 PM

Here's to you!

Happy Bday my man Sixx! See you in Texas ha ha. Hope you get all the bjs you can take! I am off to snow country! Originally Posted by London Rayne
I am certainly hoping that it's possible to see you. I recall you enjoying drinking and karoake as much as I do! Thanks for letting me help out with your Coven

happy Birthday!

I Enjoyed joining you and your friends the other night for your party.

It was fun.

Now if I can only figure out how to upload the video I have of you singing karaoke we will REALLY screw up your rep here. Originally Posted by Whispers
Glad you could make it out! I am glad you are not that high tech savvy but I did do pretty good with the first song after that, not so much lol

I know I'm late but happy birthday, my love.
Wishing you the best life has to offer, long life and prosperity.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

Naomi Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Thanks Naomi.... Happy, sexy thoughts your way....

Happy B-day Sixx. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Thanks Man! Franklins needs to be on the agenda in the not too distant future

Hapy Birthday Sexy Man!!! Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
Thanks Maci! You are much sexier, hope to see you again in the not too distant future. Always a blast to catch up with you

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Spacemtn Originally Posted by Spacemtn
Thanks buddy! Hope to see you at the Peaks very soon

Here's to you!

Originally Posted by Mokoa
Thanks Mokoa... if there is anything that I might love more than a BBBJ, is some cake in my face!

Thanks everyone for the good wishes, I appreciate it!

sixx
Happy birthday sixx
Happy Bday Sixx. You are always entertaining and I thank you for it. cheers! B.
Hope you had a simply smashing time of it! Happy birthday mate!
i hope ur day was good there sixx!
Happy Birthday, dude!
  • Booth
  • 11-18-2011, 10:22 AM
Belated happy birthday Sixx. This place wouldn't be as much fun without you.
BHB Sixx

when is your next list coming out?
Happy Birthday LOVE... mmmmmwauhhh.. COME here so I can give you a tongue spanking... lmao

Amber Rain
I am confused. I thought sixxbak was in jail for stealing from a brother ECCIE man.

Now I see los caballeros blancos singing for him.

Feliz anniversario, cholo...
  • Carl
  • 11-19-2011, 06:25 PM
"Birthday" in Spanish is "cumpleaños". "Anniversario" is "anniversary". However, in French, "birthday" is "anniversaire". I had no idea Laredo was a French colony.
"Birthday" in Spanish is "cumpleaños". "Anniversario" is "anniversary". However, in French, "birthday" is "anniversaire". I had no idea Laredo was a French colony. Originally Posted by Carl

Neither does the local clown trying to pretend.
You, sr, are a very arrogant and stupid man. I do appreciate the lessones in espanol. But you still are stupid, arrogant, and dangerous. Feliz anniversario is truly proper. I suggest one of you fine men verify.

I will pretend ou did not call me a local clown, Whispers. You are a local clown polivoz!