Has anyone taken their ATF on an extended trip?

Glad to see it's Hawaii. For some reason, many--if not most--of these trips end up heading to Vegas. Not sure what the attraction is but maybe the illusion of "sin City." I did a T, W, Thursday thing to Vegas with an lady once, thinking the night life and open debauchery would be a turn on.

Have a good time and remember, in Hawaii, Sex on the Beach is made with Vodka, not Tony!

All the best,

JDN Originally Posted by JDNorthface
I see your point about Vegas. If it was just about sex, Vegas might work. I probably wouldn't bring anyone I cared about to Vegas. But this more about vacation and relaxing. It's my chance to spoil her some and enjoy each others company more than sex really.

Sex on the beach might start with vodka but it ends with Tony!! LOL!
Don't listen to him TT. You haven't lived till you get a little sand in your ass crack! What the hell you probably already know that! But beware of the sea shells, they're a bitch! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Ah, the sand in the ass crack bit. That's why I prefer humping in the water. The waves do most of the work for you!! You just have to hang on! LOL!!

Ah, the sand in the ass crack bit. That's why I prefer humping in the water. The waves do most of the work for you!! You just have to hang on! LOL!!

Originally Posted by tonytiger4u
Can you say Jelly Fish? I knew you could! LOL
Saltwater and sand do not make good lubricants. Trust me.
Greyhound Baby! LOL And only if I have you all to myself! Like that will happen! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
An actual Greyhound, not even the damn bus!? LOL
Saltwater and sand do not make good lubricants. Trust me. Originally Posted by pyramider
I know. Been there, done that. It stings. It gashes. It is not good.
If I was going to take a ATF on a trip it would be on a cruise, or a topical location (Bahamas, Grand Cayman, or Virgin Islands). I wouldn't mind taking her to Vegas but there would be a understanding that I'm not giving her any gambling money. I'm there for the sites, shows, and some clubs if she likes to go clubbing.
I've done it a few times, although never for more than 5 days. Hawaii, Los Angeles, New Orleans. All three times I paid the travel expenses, entertainment, meals, and I didn't EXPECT any BCD activities. All three times we ended up playing around at least once at no charge. She isn't working, she isn't "on".

I'm not sure I would take her on a cruise. It would be very difficult if something happened and we needed to cut that trip short. On land I could just drop her off at the airport with a return ticket and cab fare from the airport.
I'm not sure I would take her on a cruise. ... Originally Posted by KCQuestor
+1
I've done it a few times, although never for more than 5 days. Hawaii, Los Angeles, New Orleans. All three times I paid the travel expenses, entertainment, meals, and I didn't EXPECT any BCD activities. All three times we ended up playing around at least once at no charge. She isn't working, she isn't "on".

I'm not sure I would take her on a cruise. It would be very difficult if something happened and we needed to cut that trip short. On land I could just drop her off at the airport with a return ticket and cab fare from the airport. Originally Posted by KCQuestor

Ask if she can swim???
I think trips are so much fun. I've done a week long trp with a client with no expectations as long as my expenses were taken care of. I just recently came back from a California wine tour for three days with a client. I just did a rate of 850/night and he took care of my flight. We actually split some of the expenses on the trip like food and hotel. It was sooo much fun. But I think it's best that you get all financial things squared away before the trip so there are no issues coming up. That's the worst thing is to have a problem far away from home.
All I can say is be careful. You may be expecting one thing and she will do another. It is best to have everything understood up front before you leave. Because for me to bring a lady somewhere, I am going to want to have sex. It is that simple. I have a nightmare story about taking a lady provider out of town. I do not know who your ATF is and I do not know how close you two are, but I do know it is easy to misunderstand and easy for her to utilize excuses to not give you what you are expecting. I for one am not in the practice of paying for a ladies trip and not having sex, just me.

I have decided if I want sex while I am away, I either bring a civie lady I am dating or I find providers in that city or place and see them, much cheaper and I have a better idea of what I am going to get.

But I do like hearing everyone elses success stories, maybe hope for a trip still. It could be a blast, I just have to take the right lady I guess.
SMILES
SMILES Originally Posted by ali*cat
LMAO!!!! GRIN
Did you two just have a moment?