Wolf Whistle & His Epic Spa Adventure That Failed Miserably !!

Dude....

Of all the clueless fucktards.... You are número uno... Time to go back to Vegas baby!
Dude....

Of all the clueless fucktards.... You are número uno... Time to go back to Vegas baby! Originally Posted by lookn4boobies

Thank you, thank you very much.

Fuck you Dorthy Monroe. I had to take that fucking retard off ignore for a few minutes to read that thread. It was hilarious of course, but it also ruined what started out as a beautiful day.

How can you walk into a spa, money in hand, and walk out... money in hand? What kind of retard do you have to be to have that happen? Did the short bus drop you off on front of the place?
Really, I'm curious.
I guess all money is not good money...
His Spa reviews sound like a buncha duck tales
All the shit you have been saying about Asian women and u make 8 trips to AMPs in 12 days?

Nah try harder
How Do You Go Into A Spa With A Pocket Full Of Money & They All Still Turn You Down..

The Epic Fucktard Fail Award Goes To Wolf Whistle..

Donations Of Baby Oil Are Being Accepted Now!

Ladies Please Read This Thread & Beware

www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1517430 Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
there it is there, stalker, weirdo.....cant buy massage parlor pussy. your creepiness factor must be even greater than what you show on the board....you couldn't meet the incredibly high standards of an Asian massage parlor in Houston.......I cant stop laughing......freak....post some face saving gifs......because that will help.....creep
  • cr76
  • 10-26-2015, 11:42 PM
Fuck you Dorthy Monroe. I had to take that fucking retard off ignore for a few minutes to read that thread. It was hilarious of course, but it also ruined what started out as a beautiful day.

How can you walk into a spa, money in hand, and walk out... money in hand? What kind of retard do you have to be to have that happen? Did the short bus drop you off on front of the place?
Really, I'm curious.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Wow,

I read the inital story and was like OK. I don;t know why this is a big deal, with there are girls there or not. Leave money in hand. Based on Hardhat's comment, I went through and read the the rest of the posts and JC!!!! I have to agree with other people, how do you get turned down at an AMP. I mean the other day, ill admit ( iw as burning time and doing some quick window shopping) but even then the girl was throwing me a 2 for one deal. Place must have been desperate, shopping center looked nearly deserted.

Whats even funnier is i got to the WW should be banned posts, only to see his status switch.
I'm laughing too damn hard at this. You must have one fucked up reputation to be turned down at AMPs. Even LEOs make it through the door.
Sorry DM
Now that rat bastard's banned its all good now.
That story makes it all worth it.
And look! The sun is shining again, the birds are singing,
all is right in the world again.

Really, I'm curious.
Did it say he walked out money in hand?
LMAO
Someone is in love with me.

Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
I thought Endless Love was Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder playing tennis.
I thought Endless Love was Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder playing tennis. Originally Posted by Oralist
Damn. That is funny!
Sorry DM
Now that rat bastard's banned its all good now.
That story makes it all worth it.
And look! The sun is shining again, the birds are singing,
all is right in the world again.
I Love It When He Bites The Bait...

Here Fishy Fishy

WW phone screen is brighter than his future here on Eccie.. Lmfao

I take that fuck me and return a hug HH no sorry needed lol

yes today is going to be all right heh
I'm laughing too damn hard at this. You must have one fucked up reputation to be turned down at AMPs. Even LEOs make it through the door. Originally Posted by Fishpie
Now that's Funny shit right there
Bad thing is now you guys are going to be playing "guess that handle"....