do men prefer blond's or red heads?

Natural Red...with carpet and drapes to match! lol
MM Originally Posted by MuffinMan
+1

There are a lot of blonds.

Red all the way - something else.
Well...I'm not a lesbian but if I were ever "initiated" to be, it would definitely have to be with a sassy redhead
Glad I am in the Majority.. I love being a redhead!!

Had a beautiful girl with the prettiest red natural red hair I have ever seen, and she just dripped sex appeal. With that said I love the California blonde beach bunny look, and I have a girl who is exactly that. My all time favorites are brunettes. My current SB has long black hair, and she is about as pretty as a girl can be.
When I was a little girl , me and my cousins would always play Charlies Angels. I always wanted to be Jaclyn Smith while eveyone else always fought over being Farah Fawcett whom I did not think was pretty at all, but Jaclyn was a true beauty. I was also mesmerized by Wonder Woman. Raven haired, Amazonian and simply gorgeous. Although I find many different women of all hair colors beautiful, I personally think the majority of most truly beautiful women in the world are brunette.
I've been a natural blonde all my life, so I'm biased. I'm often complimented on it, and consider my long tresses one of my best features. As a matter of fact, the last time I went to the salon for a trim, one of the other clients pointed to me and said she wanted the same color. My hairdresser laughed and told her that she couldn't get color this good out of a bottle. That about made my day...LOL
Brunettes, then redheads and finally blondes. What the hell, I love 'em all.
I think natural red heads are very beautiful women . Too much stock are place on blondes but some are very pretty. But IMHO brunettes have been the most beautiful women.
When I was a little girl , me and my cousins would always play Charlies Angels. I always wanted to be Jaclyn Smith while eveyone else always fought over being Farah Fawcett whom I did not think was pretty at all, but Jaclyn was a true beauty. I was also mesmerized by Wonder Woman. Raven haired, Amazonian and simply gorgeous. Although I find many different women of all hair colors beautiful, I personally think the majority of most truly beautiful women in the world are brunette. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Katrina you have brought back memories. I have always though Jaclyn was more beautiful than Farah. And Wonder Women, oh my, I was in love.
I never even saw Farah when Jaclyn was on the screen. Jaclyn was a true beauty while Farah was just hair and not that pretty.
I have always found red-heads attractive.

Red hair is not that common. I have never had a session with a true red-head (I think).
brunettes, hands down. i live in an area of the u.s. where blondes are a dime a dozen, and 99% of them are dumb as a rock. give me a raven-haired beauty any day. honestly, blondes are actually kind of a turn-off for me, just like smoking or any other more-normal turn-offs.
blonds are all over. red heads are rare.
I would go for red headed woman!
Love them all, but all else being equal, I'll pick a redhead every time. Has to do with the most toe-curling sexual experience I had with a redhead in my young, formative, impressionable years. Will always look fondly on Redheads.
It's weird how your tastes change over the years. I really didn't like redheads when I was young. Loved brunettes way better. Now a pretty auburn haired gal is my favorite type. Used to hate tomatoes and sour kraut, now I like em both.