SAB buf visit

Now advertising for a BANNED hooker?! Where are the mods!? Originally Posted by AccidentalHobbyist
Because he can't post in the ads... Bc he's a John.
It's like a ThreAd.... Originally Posted by AccidentalHobbyist
Like I said.
He didn't post an ad.
So going to every review site for wny isn't being a pussy whipped bitch!?

TM didn't warn you enough?
Pussy trumps the bro code.
Wk wk wk wk wk
So going to every review site for wny isn't being a pussy whipped bitch!?

TM didn't warn you enough?
Pussy trumps the bro code.
Wk wk wk wk wk Originally Posted by AccidentalHobbyist
Every review site? Wanna explain that one?

Why TM and I talk about is none of yours or anyone else's on this boards business for that matter, unlike others I don't go babbling talk from private conversations
Every review site? Wanna explain that one?

Why TM and I talk about is none of yours or anyone else's on this boards business for that matter, unlike others I don't go babbling talk from private conversations Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Nope you just chat with the loosest lips in upset. And I don't mean just on her face.
I may be an asshole... But I have standards...
Bros before ho's
Just remember..if your gonna post ads for her..you post once every 7 days in the provider ads forum....and weekend lineup is only 1 ad placed from thursday to sunday..just so thers no confusion..
Just remember..if your gonna post ads for her..you post once every 7 days in the provider ads forum....and weekend lineup is only 1 ad placed from thursday to sunday..just so thers no confusion.. Originally Posted by aj14620
post in alerts, and call it a warning for the weak of mind

sab alert, hide your feelings
just do and run

btw: I want to post something in private
can I PM you what I want to say, and what thread
will you post it in private for me

Don't worry about
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
just say your a
Some verified providers may have a "helper" This is defined as someone who you are allowing to access your account to post your ad on a weekly basis. This is fine at ECCIE Worldwide, however we do require that you request approval from staff prior to allowing someone this access. This will be approved on a case-by-case basis. In any case where you request a male member to assist you with your ad, conditional approval may be given and your settings/usergroup adjusted to disable access to the female-only forums. This is especially important, since you would be placing your account access in jeopardy by allowing another party to access your account without prior staff approval.
mmmm crap that will not work
Just remember..if your gonna post ads for her..you post once every 7 days in the provider ads forum....and weekend lineup is only 1 ad placed from thursday to sunday..just so thers no confusion.. Originally Posted by aj14620
This forum is more than half ads and lame ass girlie texts between Trish and Amber. Fucking broneyville, you might as well call it.
  • Doove
  • 12-26-2014, 05:31 AM
You are probably right. I'm butt hurt after she wouldn't take my money and ride me!
I love pt riddled depraved whores

That $200 hour rate, if you took better care of your new favorite, she wouldn't have to go that low on a duo nonetheless! Originally Posted by AccidentalHobbyist
What's the difference between 'favorite' and 'obsessed over'?
'favorite' Originally Posted by Doove
???????
When she getting her Oblama coffee mug?
Thank you AJ, I'll make sure I remember that when I start posting ads!!
Thank you AJ, I'll make sure I remember that as I continue posting ads!! Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Fify.....
errr
when she going to be in ROC
So I can watch the show
and
make plans to see another for my errrrrr never mind

ahhh I think I got the right threAD this time
Fify..... Originally Posted by aj14620
Don't we all put an ad up every time we do a review of a girl we see?
errr
when she going to be in ROC
So I can watch the show
and
make plans to see another for my errrrrr never mind

ahhh I think I got the right threAD this time Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Her number was posted in the first thread, and it's not private so you actually can see it, text her and I'm pretty sure she will let you know her future plans