What does low volume mean to you?

I don't know, kinda like the definition of GFE, several different definitions. I take it as maybe a couple to three guys a day a few times a week give or take? But not everyday...so 4-9 a week?
There's no such thing as a low volume hooker just as there is no such thing as a classy and respectable hobbiest. Originally Posted by citizen44

We must be having vastly different experiences!

I don't know where you got 8 lifetime partners, I mean, I don't know that 8 even gets me through prom night. Thats ok though, 93% of statistics are made up on the spot. But even so, we all know that providers have more partners than civilians, so that comparison regarding low volume is rather nonsensical.
Low volume or high volume is irrelevant to me so long as the provider's place of work is clean, she is clean and smells nice, and for the time that we are together treats me like I am the only guy in the world. Originally Posted by Jake B
Then Teradfw is the girl for you! She is all those things and she's the sweetest provider you'll ever meet.
Good post by the OP yeah low volume IMHO means max 3 Per day with many days only 1 session a day.
I also was curious of what does a provider mean when she states that she's upscale ??? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Thank you! I would hope that it means she's well groomed and takes the time to present herself the very best that she can every time, taking care to make sure that each client has the best experience possible. I'd expect a well appointed incall in a nice area, or if you're taking her out publicly that she presents herself and carries herself in a way that doesn't immediately brand her as paid for.

Providers could also use the term to indicate that they are looking for professional white collar clientele or that they don't offer services like BNG.
Then Teradfw is the girl for you! She is all those things and she's the sweetest provider you'll ever meet. Originally Posted by Drake777745

Awwww, Drake!
  • Gbfsl
  • 09-29-2015, 10:32 PM
I had someone who has been in this business a long time and now works with scheduling for other providers tell me that if a lady sees less than 8 to 10 customers a week, she is only doing this part time.

I was rather naive at the time and surprised by this. If you see one person a day, it is part time. But that was a while ago. I now beleive that is probably true. I would say most people I have seen here probably average two a day, occasionally three, with maybe a day off so ten to twelve in a week.
I also don't really beleive it when I see the terms UTR or low volume.
Guess I have become a realist in my old age.
To me low volume means two sessions max daily, possibly three if they are spaced out with a few hours in between.

My personal preference is one session per evening, or one in the morning and one in the evening. Anything more than that and I feel like I'm not able to give it my all.

When I used to tour I would take five or six sessions per day while on the tour and it was exhausting! Props to the ladies that take that many daily on a regular basis and still provide superb service, y'all got me beat
Pretty much what Caleb said.
if the provider can take care of herself enough to where it doesn't show she's had multiple rendezvous earlier that day, and makes me priority number one during "me" time, then all is fair. The term low-volume then just seems like marketing. Saul Goodman.
Dammit....I thought it meant she didn't wake the neighbor's when I boinked her at 3am.
Wow! 3-4 a day is low Low Volume now? I only see 5-6 a week. If that. I'm only available for a few hours a day though and most of my appts are usually 90min-2hrs.

I saw that 10-15 a day statement too and did a double take. That's a lot of dick in one day.

You're gorgeous btw, OP.
We must be having vastly different experiences!

I don't know where you got 8 lifetime partners, I mean, I don't know that 8 even gets me through prom night. Thats ok though, 93% of statistics are made up on the spot. But even so, we all know that providers have more partners than civilians, so that comparison regarding low volume is rather nonsensical. Originally Posted by TeraDFW
C44 Replies "I don't think we're in Kansas anymore ToTo"
Very Low Volume: 1 or 2 intermittently, UTR, or takes a lot of
time off.

Low Volume: 1 to 3 a day consistently/intermittently

Medium Low: 4 to 5 or so a day intermittently

Medium: 4 to 5 a day consistently

High: 5 to 730 a day consistently

Ultra Low Volume: She only sees one client on February 29
for a 15 min BNG
  • D1&
  • 09-30-2015, 06:51 AM
Some girls are LV by choice and some are LV because they can't get clients.
Girls who are LV by their choice are the true Low Volume to me.
Wow. 15 a day???? That lady better be careful when she sits on a bar stool....

Low volume is probably 1 or 2 a day.

For me, 2 a day is about my limit. Anything more than that and I feel that I can't give my best and frankly that's unfair to the client.
For me it varies depending on my clientele at the time. At times I've had one or two regulars that paid me a very large monthly amount to stay exclusive or only need to see one or two Men a month. I was busy enough with them and plenty satisfied with that.

As I've tried to establish myself here and maintain good reviews I've been able to have many regulars I can make plenty of money and see these regulars a few times a month and only see a few guys a week. But...I've had several weeks where my regulars have been unavailable and I'm in a slump and maybe run specials and see 8-10 a week. I've had days where the stars align and I'm extra horny and I've had 4 -5 appts a day. Couldn't do that every day or I'd burn out for sure. Sometimes I'm saving for a nice trip w my kid and I hustle my ass off!!

Therefore I do consider myself sometimes UTR if I'm not able to solicit new business or have time for new ones. Sometimes after a bad or scary session.....I back off the hobby for some time and take a break.

I think it's all subjective when you put labels or terms on our business!!