Eccie Discussion

Okay Manslut. I here ya. And "next" is exactly the right answer. I suppose this came as a question to be because I haven't participated on this site at all, until recently, so I don't have the benchmark of time to gauge the brief contact I had with this otherwise lovely lady. So, I sought the council of fellow eccie participates.

Just a quick response to my post activity within such a brief time, here's how it works for me. When I find something that's fucking cool I pretty much dive in, often too fast and too hard. So, I'll cool my jets and again extend a happy, lovely day to all!
^^^Wells, I don't think cooling your jets is necessary at all, unless you feel you came on a little too aggressively to the Lady....I think you misinterpreted my statement about your number of posts. I didn't mean it as a negative just more as unusual.

Fuck that uppity ass hoe, you be you Wells!!!
Wow...bet nobody saw that coming. Originally Posted by L.A.
I am personally shocked.

Out West here where icky is not as big I have to use other sources. Ladies don't exclude eccie people for reputation, just lack of knowledge of the site. I treat them the same as I would here. Some are cool, some are not.

As slutman said, next....
What he said ^^^ ...

Hey Bolt!!!