Funniest/Most Memorable Session

A buddy of mine and I were at an establishment in the Phoenix area...separate rooms of course. Suddenly there's a huge commotion in the hallway. My girl tells me to hide behind the sofa...where we get dressed. Our door busts open...and then nothing happens.

The place was getting robbed. Cops were there in seconds and the bad guys fled.

I ran out the door to the rent car...no sign of my buddy among all the red and blue lights. So i headed down an empty desert road...and found him about a half a mile away...nekkid, except for his socks.
Souuds like a plan to me lmao
I walked out with a client when he left, with my dog on leash. Dog had his legs crossed and did his biz quickly. I came back in to find client rummaging through my lingerie. He is a panty/lingerie thief...told him that he should have just asked if he needed some. Guessing that would take the excitement out of the game.
Lesson learned...lock up your panties or lock the door.
I met a lady for an in call st her place one evening. We had a fantastic time for a couple of hours. I was getting ready to leave, she asked, “what are going to do now”. I said “going to grab some food and head back to the hotel, I’m starving.” She said “me too”. I said “can I buy you dinner”. She said, “yes, but only if it is off the clock”. We picked up burgers and sat at a park at night watching the planes land at DFW. Had a great conversation. It was good stuff.
What's the most memorable or funniest session y'all have ever had, if you have one..
I could use a good laugh right about now. Lol.
Obviously, I always create great memories with all of my clients during our time together. But I think the funniest thing I've had happened to me is me tripping over air and busting my face in a clients house right in front of him. Lol. If you know me, you know I'm clumsy af lol. This has happened to me a lot more times than I'd like to admit. But to me, it just gets funnier every time. What can I say, I guess I just have two left feet. Originally Posted by Cheyenne Ryder
I was sitting on a nice couch with Stacey Adam's, I was rubbing my hand on her fish not legs, and my watch got caught on it, and then I was trying to get my watch free while it looked like my wrist was attached to Stacey's knee. She said, "we really do have a connection" and we laughed.

Most silly moments I have had with RRS, when she shot oil on her body, some went over her shoulder and into my eyes, she didn't know. And while she is giving me a so, I was trying not to squint my eyes from the sting. It was like something out of a "Friends" ep. Another time, we sipped wine, I'm not a drinker, so even tasted it, I made dramatic reaction. Robyn was trying not to laugh while swallowing her sip, lol.
Early days of backpage I called a provider/ad in Tampa. She’s in a motel. I head to the motel. She texts me the room number. I head up the stairs. She opens the door, and she’s wearing a bag on her head. I ask her to take the bag off. She said no. I didn’t know what to do. So I went in the bathroom and washed my hands, then went strait to the door and walked out.
I've seen this guy a few times so we thought we would shake it up and meet at new fine arts (LOVE the rooms) and after a volcanic explosion on me, himself, the floor,chair and possibly the couch we soon realized the room was completely out of paper towels. I mean absolutely nothing was in there. We ended up using our underwear and didn't even inquire about the deposit on the way out.
Fire Alarms going off
we had to run out after getting naked and getting down to it .. when the fire alarm went off at the hotel and we had to leave and go out side , we both got dressed , but me with no bra lol
like get re dressed go down the stairs about 10 flights
and stand outside was a false alarm ..
we just went back up after about 20min and just stared over with the speaker in he room, saying we could return to out rooms over and over , that was about the most funny thing going on where your trying to finish up. we both where lol so hard after .what a time to remember

other time the hotel was on fire and we both had just got naked so we just got dressed and he left , we had not stared anything yet, I end up standing out side for about a hr in the cold til the firer was out..
So a few months ago, headed south of the border with some buddies. All of us had a few beers and decided to partake in the local action. I hooked up with this rather nice Latina and we proceeded upstairs to a room. I really didn’t want to be in a private place in Tijuana for long on my own so got the young lady to start work pretty quickly. She is getting there on a good BJ but I want to get her moving a little quicker so started to quicken her head with my hand. No sooner had I done this, my Apple Watch went off saying I had reached my daily activity goal....just couldn’t help starting to laugh! ������
I think the first lady I saw on Eccie was Colby (she is no longer active). Just started to get busy when the bed broke. The side rail split and allowed the slats under the box spring to fall out. We were hanging on to keep from rolling onto the floor.

Fortunately I lived nearby. I dismantled the bed, took it home, repaired it and got it back to her house same day. I thought I was owed a make up session or a freebie but nope.