DOES THE CONDITION OF THE INCALL MATTER?

I'm sticking with blue water in the shitter. Originally Posted by dearhunter
ROFLMAO!!! I got it!!!! Airplane joke,, da froggy goes jumping!!! OMG, isn't there blue water in the airplane toilets too?
Picasso paintings or fine antique furniture are not needed for what I'm trying to accomplish......It doesn't need to be fancy. But, it does need to be clean.

Keep it simple.

Clean sheets, cold beer and blue water. Originally Posted by Mr Clever
Discrete to walk in and out, convenient parking, easy access from a major highway, safe area, clean, a good bed with clean fresh sheets, a hot lady and shower facility. The winning combination for me. Originally Posted by Toreador_one
I have been at my incall for 3 years, and I sought all the above when looking for my location. I keep things discreet by being the only one who uses the place (I don't live there) and staying low volume. I think when you have a lot of ladies sharing the same place, you are going to eventually draw negative attention to your location. The only blue water I have, is a nice hot mineral bath..
Discrete to walk in and out, convenient parking, easy access from a major highway, safe area, clean, a good bed with clean fresh sheets, a hot lady and shower facility. The winning combination for me. Originally Posted by Toreador_one
I agree with Toreador on this one ...... Also I try to avoid incalls in Vidor at all times of day.
Seriously, you're actually discussing this? Was anyone gonna actually show up and say, "Nah, I don't mind a fucked up, shitty incall. Worst part of town. Ratty, cummy mattress... Who cares?"

I guess nows a good time to welcome sofia to coed.
I hate those jizzed stain comforters.
note to self: blue water..... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
That's my girl. Originally Posted by dearhunter
CUE THE TCHAIKOVSKY!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VMCiewc7mE&feature=re lated"]YouTube- Pyotr Ilich Tchaikovsky - Romeo & Juliet Love Theme[/ame]
I hated it when they just lay down towels and I really hate it when they don't have any towels at all.
What you want are very old beds that fall apart during the wam bam, in very old buidings that collapse during orgasm. Makes men feel like supermen and making men feel like supermen keeps them coming back
dearhunter has a mullet. lol
FB,, I don't think that was very nice, I am sure SOH's incall is classier than that. Oh wait, she does have an incall right or is that the coop she keeps talking about?
If an incall in junky, dirty or smells like smoke or animals (pest) live there, I will pass. Decor is nice, but cleaniliness is is nicer.
bringing home smoke and pet smells acn be as bad a bringing home a perfume smell. Especially if your ex smokes or has a dog and your new S.O. thinks you dropped by her place!
or is that the coop she keeps talking about? Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch
Sophia told me she had a "coop" not a "co-op"? But she is oh, so proud of her prize cock!
location not too important as far as it being in the hood vs. river oaks. spartan furnishings are fine. I don't need a lavish place to bone. I do prefer that there be a clean shower, clean towels, and a bed with clean sheets. so even if it were an empty apt. with washer/dryer, linens, and a bed. i'm golden.

"If a man could fuck a woman in a cardboard box, he wouldn't buy a house" - Dave Chappelle