BDD

BDD has done some work.
They completely reworked the downstairs bathroom. It looks weird but it’s an improvement.
They have changed the flooring in the entryway and by the buffet service door.
They’ve swapped out some TVs.
The main bar is closed right now and it looks like they are rebuilding it with a new bar surface.
There is a new poster/sign by the entryway it looks like.
Those were all the changes I noticed, and they are still doing some stuff upstairs to the TVs.

They have removed a lot of the tables in front of the main stage. Half of the tall tables are marked as unavailable. Same with the tables upstairs, half are not for use and a manager was going around and making people leave them. I don’t know why they didn’t just move them to storage.

Hopefully they did some work to the upstairs bathroom. I didn’t check.

It’s “open” but it’s not “back”
Thanks for the intel
Heading up there this afternoon...hope it’s not terrible
BDD has done some work. Originally Posted by TomCollins
is it CO-VID related, or simply a remodel that they took the virus shutdown time to use, to get the work done as planned all along?

kind of ballsy to put major money into it at this time.. maybe it means BDD was flush with cash..
is it CO-VID related, or simply a remodel that they took the virus shutdown time to use, to get the work done as planned all along?

kind of ballsy to put major money into it at this time.. maybe it means BDD was flush with cash.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Do you think that all the money being spent came in via the pockets of customers?
  • mb60
  • 05-27-2020, 06:10 PM

kind of ballsy to put major money into it at this time.. maybe it means BDD was flush with cash.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You think there company did not secure the small business loan ? The managers had the choice to work during the shutdown.
Successful trip!! I left satisfied with who I saw
Do you think that all the money being spent came in via the pockets of customers? Originally Posted by mtabsw
You think there company did not secure the small business loan ? Originally Posted by mb60
I don't think anything.. which is why I asked a question.. did you think I thought y'all would answer a question with a question, when I posted my question?
BDD sold almost half a million in booze in Feb. what do you think the profit margin is there? 60-70%? If not more? Even at 60% that’s close to $300K profit in one month.

And then you also have all the house fees the dancers pay to work there. That’s probably another $100K+ a month easily. Add in $50K of VIP booths, food, etc.

That place is a cash cow of epic proportion.

https://www.centraltrack.com/bar-rai...n-february-20/
I hear the Men's Club is open now, too...