Who actually enjoys greek?

Bring in on Banger....
I do need to try more providers into it
Island trips on YOU or ME. I love it all.

What is cuter than a girl in matching lingerie, stilettos and OHHHMYMY Surprise of a jeweled butt plug to get the party started???

**Giving credit where it is due: I will have to say tho, TT rep for her funbum play is notorious, if not legendary.
I would love to try you, Alana... haven't done Greek with a provider yet!!
When it comes to greek. I follow the "2 knuckle rule".
Ill let you put 1 finger up to the 2nd knuckle
2 fingers up to the 1st knuckle.
3 fingers up to the cuticles
I love greek and always clean for it with notice. I have a few reviews that speak of my love for it. It's always on the menu unless I specify otherwise. I can squirt from greek alone. I hear TT is the greek queen though! I see you're looking for a spinner though. However if you want more cushion I'll be around.
I REALLY need to get up your direction. I love Greek and a true blonde with your body type is one of my absolute favorite things in this whole wide world.

It's only a matter of time Sexy.

Peace.

JS
Aliesha the freak is probably the one who not only enjoys it, but obsessed with it. Plus she is a spinner.
I have found I love Greek, but only with a smaller guy (circumference). If you are even average in width, I probably would not enjoy it, but with smaller guys it's great!
I'm such a freak for Greek! Easing into it and warming up with my favorite anal toys, or one's fingers and tongue is part of the fun.
I love it with ladies who truly enjoy it. What sucks is when thry are just allowing it for the extra cash.
I love it with ladies who truly enjoy it. What sucks is when thry are just allowing it for the extra cash. Originally Posted by Risn2TheOccasion
It usually takes time to prep, so that may be a factor for some ladies.
I prefer at least 2 hours advance notice to prep plus I usually don't eat before it. But I have allowed it spur of the moment with a warning if I'm not prepped. That warning is not a 'no' in most cases although some guys take it as one.

I don't up charge for it because I enjoy it. And have some pretty intense orgasms.
I've even surprised some guys by initiating it if I've read that it's one of the activities in prior reviews.
Yeah. No up charge here either, because I enjoy it (with smaller guys only). If it didn't work out, I wouldn't want anyone to be disappointed either.
Not for me. Have plenty of fun with other two holes.