Math Is Racist! Only White Supremacists Insist 2+2=4!

Well, like I pointed out in another thread, don't sweat. Caltech and Stanford will still find freshmen that can handle the course work by accepting more foreign students.

Maybe there's something to this racist math theory. Japanese are racist and they're good at math. If that's the price we have to pay for good engineers and scientists then maybe we should teach racism in schools. This California Commission's got it backwards.

Progressives want to make people more equal. For example, if you make everybody poorer but the Gini coefficient goes down, that's a good thing. This is similar. If you can make everybody stupider then they'll be more equal, assuming you can bring down the IQ's of the smart ones more than the dumb ones. Originally Posted by Tiny

BAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Another great post! You guys are making me fall off my bar stool... er... I mean my arm chair!
I was basically raised by the public school system, and I came out almost entirely retarded.

I blame boomers and their dumb ass hippy shit for everything. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
C'mon man! No playing victim! Besides... I thought you were only slightly retarded, not entirely retarded.
I think we should go back to the good ol' days. Have a stay at home mom whose only job is to take care of the kids and homeschool them. The father comes home from his job and makes sure everything is in order.

Now, we have two transgender working parents and a child who is raised by day cares and the public school system.

I was basically raised by the public school system, and I came out almost entirely retarded.

I blame boomers and their dumb ass hippy shit for everything. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
That's coming back. Some of the smartest kids out there are being or were home schooled.
Well, like I pointed out in another thread, don't sweat. Caltech and Stanford will still find freshmen that can handle the course work by accepting more foreign students.

Maybe there's something to this racist math theory. Japanese are racist and they're good at math. If that's the price we have to pay for good engineers and scientists then maybe we should teach racism in schools. This California Commission's got it backwards.

Progressives want to make people more equal. For example, if you make everybody poorer but the Gini coefficient goes down, that's a good thing. This is similar. If you can make everybody stupider then they'll be more equal, assuming you can bring down the IQ's of the smart ones more than the dumb ones. Originally Posted by Tiny

lol!
32 sex's ( or more I lost count) Hum now that's math