History lesson for all you ignorant

Like the Orange Sphincter.

Check your insults at the door or learn how to play by the rules. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

finding an absolute insult in the term cocksucker is an insult itself, an insult to gays, women and a whole host of people who take part in such intimate human interaction and expression of love or just to those who are understanding and tolerant

such intolerance
Not willing to support any trans vaginal wanding, as proposed by a number of states, or anything else that casts a moral dilemma, places guilt or shame over a woman’s right to choose her physical and mental wellbeing over the birth of an unwanted child.

To me, the issue is ONLY about that mother, not whatever social fashion might be driving a vocal minority to force her to do anything with an unwanted or Unhealthy pregnancy.

I would think freedom loving Americans would understand that, Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If it were only as simple as a woman's choice, or a matter of freedom.

You know, deep in your heart, it is more complicated than that.

That is a form of life we are talking about. Certainly, I value that life much less if it is going to be a liberal, but I don't think it should just be put in the medical waste bin, like liberals want to do.

I propose we go back to orphanages.

"Mooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre?"
Not willing to support any trans vaginal wanding, as proposed by a number of states, or anything else that casts a moral dilemma, places guilt or shame over a woman’s right to choose her physical and mental wellbeing over the birth of an unwanted child.

To me, the issue is ONLY about that mother, not whatever social fashion might be driving a vocal minority to force her to do anything with an unwanted or Unhealthy pregnancy.

I would think freedom loving Americans would understand that, Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Knowledge is the enemy of the Abortionist. As long as they can keep women ignorant as to what is really in their womb, the stirrup chairs will be full.
Yeah... we need more unwanted, abused kids on the streets because the minority demands it.

Hypocrisy and counter to any religious stand.
Yeah... we need more unwanted, abused kids on the streets because the minority demands it.

Hypocrisy and counter to any religious stand. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The hypocrisy is a society that touts it's enlightened civilization and then uses abortion as a means of birth control. All the while looking in a mirror and trying to convince yourself that an unborn human baby is no different than a tadpole.

This is not a religious issue. It's a human moral issue.

In 500 years, will humans look back at us and say....."they killed their unborn children for convienience. They were barbarians".
I am pro choice. Women have numerous options prior to spreading them legs yet they choose to get pregnant and then murder their choice. I am pro woman. I spent a career working around strong intelligent woman that had their job because they excelled at it. But all those bitches that choose to play a victim are truly deplorable. Now for all you women's panty moronic men on this board rape is wrong .

I propose we go back to orphanages. Originally Posted by friendly fred
for the kids an orphanage is most times better than terrible or no parenting

but the kids will still love their parent, terrible or not

and on the whole better than going from on foster home to another
Decision to abort has nothing to do with the Roe versus Wade. If the woman wants to do it, she will find a way legal or not. The point was to save the lives of women, mostly young.