Another school shot up, more kids dead and more of the same platitudes from the left

I think less criminals would do the trick. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Appears that a majority (26) of states have a "criminal reduction" act in place. It was stealthily passed many years ago and was known as the US Constitution.

The 26 states that have "Constitutional Carry" are: Georgia, Missouri, Montana, Alaska, Iowa, Kansas, Idaho, Alabama, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Mississippi, Arizona, Arkansas, New Hampshire, Utah, Vermont, North Dakota, Tennessee, South Dakota, Texas, West Virginia, Ohio, Oklahoma, Wyoming and now Florida
Seem to remember the OP putting out a thread like this in the past.

People can bitch, moan n groan.

Until something is done, gonna happen again.

Or as I said prior: wash, rinse, repeat.

Gotta be a better answer than more guns since we already have that. Originally Posted by Precious_b

The real problem is that most of the time the shooter has mental issues and often wants to make a big splash to get noticed over as wide a range as possible. With the national press spending 1 to 2 weeks talking about guns and how something must be done ie ban guns or invent more laws restricting ownership that the shooters can break, it actually feeds into encouraging school gun shootings.

The news still needs to report it, but just a brief mention instead of all this breaking news elevating the crime stuff.
Ted Cruz submitted a bill to use federal money to put armed guards in each school that wants them. Not a single democrat voted in favor of it.

Dan Crenshaw submitted a bill to harden schools with armed security, and bullet proof doors. Right now the democrats seem disinclined to vote for it.

Yep, those democrats love dead kids.
[/COLOR]
I think less criminals would do the trick. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I'll let y'all debate that.
But agree less criminal activity would seem logical in leading to less crime. It has to be crime that a firearm is involved with as a stipulation.
Check this out - The police have found 30 journals from the psychopathic maniac so far...

Police: Transgender Shooter Planned to ‘Commit Mass Murder’ at Christian School

Documentation released by the Metropolitan Nashville Police Department (MNPD) shows that the 28-year-old transgender shooter who attacked the Nashville Christian school had planned for months to “commit mass murder.”

According to MNPD:
The ongoing investigation into the March 27 murders of six persons inside The Covenant School continues to show, from all information currently available, that killer Audrey Hale acted totally alone. In the collective writings by Hale found in her vehicle in the school parking lot, and others later found in the bedroom of her home, she documented, in journals, her planning over a period of months to commit mass murder at The Covenant School.
MNPD noted that the transgender shooter “fired a total of 152 rounds (126 5.56 rifle rounds and 26 nine millimeter rounds) from the time she shot her way into the school until she was killed by police.”
Bonus math about number of shots fired by the depraved maniac:
The 9mm rounds from the PCC, which looked to have a magazine capacity of 30 rounds. Only used 26, i.e. less than one magazine used

The 5.56 rounds from the pistol, likely with a 30 round magazine capacity would mean going through about 5 magazines. (126/30). Doubtful a larger capacity magazine was used as they tend to get less reliable as capacity increases unless you purchase top-shelf magazines.
take aways here.

gun free zones do not work - its a big neon sign for any wanna be sick shooter to use the facility as a shoot em up gallery.

its not a gun problem, its a people problem.

we did not have this problem 50 - 60 years ago. mass shootings were unheard of. firearms were allowed on most school grounds. there were even firearms classes in schools.

the earliest known mass school killings was in the 1920's - 1930's. it not a mass shooting but an entire school was bombed to smithereens. its probably the earliest one involving a mentally ill person doing the deed.

that said, I wonder why?

is it because we have mentally ill people running around the country when they should be in mental institutions.