Bazookas or Temptations for a party?

I'd say that take-out (on shift at least) would ONLY be available at TSC . . . off shift, well, a LOT of the BD girls are available - and not for much $$ (but, you get what you pay for - you all have been warned). As well, take out may be available at Orleans after shift or on a day off - but at Orleans it is hush hush (as in discretion is paramount) and you better bring your "A" game and a decent bank roll. You won't want to get caught light. That said, unless you REALLY have to have that one certain girl from Orleans and you really enjoy the chase (and an occasional set of blue balls), you're probably better off with a traditional provider. You might get what you want from Orleans, but there's a price. Many would say one too steep.
That's almost an ominous warning. But I would think it's fairly hushed at all of those places, but maybe I don't have the benefit of as broad a perspective as the ladies do since they're in a position to see and hear more of the picture. Many a girl was fired when it came to light and others felt behind in the competition as a result, and not wanting to compete, so to speak.