THE OBAMA SPEECH.....FINALLY HE TELLS US WTF THE "OBAMA DOCTRINE" IS !

Read more: Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter"]http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/10/analysts-counter-claims-on-number-of-al-qaeda-amon/#ixzz2edbBnBWP
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Heh, The Washington Times...alrighty then.

So explain again Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Explaining things to a short bus rider is a complete waste of time. Something to do with your lack of either imagination or intelligence.
Explaining things to a short bus rider is a complete waste of time. Something to do with your lack of either imagination or intelligence. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Here's a lib-retard, NBC joystick for you, Randy4Andy. Stick it up your ignorant ass and rotate.

Nightly News | September 11, 2013

Foreign fighters head to Syria to join al Qaeda

"NBC’s Richard Engel speaks to Abu Abdul Rahman, a Tunisian man who dropped out of college to fight with al Qaeda in Syria."

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nightly...6808/#52986808

So explain again, Randy4Andy, how Odumbo's bombing of Assad and Assad's WMD depots is going to kill al Qaeda jihadists -- rebels -- fighting on the side that Odumbo intends to support with his bombing missions.
No one wanted to punish Saddam when he gassed the Kurd s. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Bullshit. I'm tired of hearing this lie. There were things various parties wanted to do but decided we couldn't--similar to when we said he couldn't fly his planes as part of the truce agreement but then Saddam flew helicopters to attack his own people until years later somebody nutted up and established no fly zones.

Saddam's whole gassing of the Kurds was part of the WMD impetus.

I'm tired of this Dimtard revisionist history heard on CNN and MSNBC.
So EVA, WTF is Obama foreign policy doctrine ?

I don't think he has one; other than to weaken America's standing in the global community. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

It doesn't matter what he says, latter we will just hear that he voted for it before he was against or something just as stupid. The far left will believe whatever he says whenever he says it. As I have said before history will not be kind to him.
I'm tired of hearing this lie. Originally Posted by gnadfly
That's great news, Turdy! Let's do a test, shall we?

Why don't you get tired of hearing in one hand and leave a custom Turd (that you are famous for) in the other.

Be sure to let us know which one fills up the fastest!

We are anxiously awaiting your final report!
FINAL REPORT

WHAT SHITTING IN ONE HAND LOOKS LIKE

"No Charge!"

Originally Posted by gnadfly
Atta boy Turdy, EAT 'EM UP COOGS!

BTW, aren't you glad Guy V was finally inducted in the Basketball Hall of Fame?

That's worthy of another EAT 'EM UP, isn't it? <---red & white polka dot towel.
Bullshit. I'm tired of hearing this lie. There were things various parties wanted to do but decided we couldn't--similar to when we said he couldn't fly his planes as part of the truce agreement but then Saddam flew helicopters to attack his own people until years later somebody nutted up and established no fly zones.

Saddam's whole gassing of the Kurds was part of the WMD impetus.

I'm tired of this Dimtard revisionist history heard on CNN and MSNBC. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Various parties ? Is that like the infamous (they) ? got a link or is this just in your mind?
Atta boy Turdy, EAT 'EM UP COOGS!
Originally Posted by bigtex
You're eating shit AGAIN! BigKotex likes it.
Various parties ? Is that like the infamous (they) ? got a link or is this just in your mind? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Prove me wrong head injury helper monkey boy.
the president asked congress to delay the vote on bombing syria to save face. he knew congress was going to vote no so he concocted the russian intervention and a possible diplomative solution to get out of the corner he was boxed into. The Syrians are not going to give up the goods. And even if they don't it ain't our war, we really have nothing to gain by wasting billions of dollars of munitions in a useless bombardment of Syria that won't accomplish a dam think. (except to piss of most of the middle east).
Prove me wrong head injury helper monkey boy. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Easy you are wrong 99% of the time