Ladies how many times have you had this happen

yes to meany times .. you hear the voice sound all sexy then he shows up and there he is ..
Honestly not too often ..I must say that I find most of my clients to be attractive in my eyes in some shape form or fashion ...but I'm not you're usual superficial pretty girl....

Then again I do want to know about my clients so knowing them builds an attraction ....and connection
Honestly not too often ..I must say that I find most of my clients to be attractive in my eyes in some shape form or fashion ...but I'm not you're usual superficial pretty girl....

Then again I do want to know about my clients so knowing them builds an attraction ....and connection Originally Posted by Analeese
This.
The ladies love to laugh .... at my 1.3" of dangling death ...

Then again I do want to know about my clients so knowing them builds an attraction ....and connection Originally Posted by Analeese

Ditto!
........ my 1.3" of dangling death ... Originally Posted by pyramider
"Award winning post"
The ladies love to laugh .... at my 1.3" of dangling death ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Damn that's a whole 3cm!

Luckily I get mostly hotties and guys with yummy dad bods that know a thing or two about grooming.

But there's always that one guy!

Lol.

Damn that's a whole 3cm! Originally Posted by Hobby Jon

Hmm... Tenths vs sixteenths
Either one I'm sure I'd tear some shit up if I was dangling like that