Hi from a Japanese girl based in Chicago

I'd love to welcum you here!
  • snich
  • 11-27-2011, 12:52 PM
I would be interested in a visit.
  • DABOY
  • 11-27-2011, 01:53 PM
please visit bigD. the winter weather here is much nicer than wind city and you will love it.
Hmmmm_ Would we want a hot Japanese lady here?

Hell yes!!!!
Let me know when you plan to be here
Welcome
Hi guys,

I'm a 24 Japanese-American provider from Chicago (born in Japan but I grew up here). I'm easy going, open minded and I love meeting people. I was interested in doing a bit of travel to Dallas and was just wondering if there would be any interest from the community? If there was, I would love to have an excuse to take a small trip.

Hope to hear from everyone.

Love,
yoshimi Originally Posted by yoshimilovesyou
Yoshimi, I would love for you to visit Dallas so you can show me the Japanese Girlfriend Experience. I am also very familiar with chicago. PM me so i know when you arrive, and can plan accordingly.

CG
Konnichi Wa Yoshimi San
Konnichi Wa Yoshi San !
Look at my avatar. I love Asian ladies and we have our fill of lovely Korean, Vietnamese and Thai. Not too many beautiful Japanese lovelies come see us. So, please pay us a visit, would love to meet you.
Hi guys,

I'm a 24 Japanese-American provider from Chicago (born in Japan but I grew up here). I'm easy going, open minded and I love meeting people. I was interested in doing a bit of travel to Dallas and was just wondering if there would be any interest from the community? If there was, I would love to have an excuse to take a small trip.

Hope to hear from everyone.

Love,
yoshimi Originally Posted by yoshimilovesyou
Just like the old WWF wreslers would say INDEED!!!!!!!!
  • 69er
  • 11-28-2011, 12:01 AM
You look great, but your showcase worries me a bit.

Specifically: "Donations200/hr gfe, 350/hr ultimate gfe"

To me GFE has very specific connotations. Kissing & BBBJ being among them. So, what is "ultimate gfe"? Perhaps you could explain.

Do you have any reviews anywhere?
Welcome!
Please come!!!
  • mar6
  • 11-28-2011, 08:11 AM
Count me in as well. PM me when you are coming to town and we'll set something up.
I would love to see you in Dallas! PM me when you set up your trip. Do you have any other picks available?