Question for providers?

Does anyone have confidence anymore? Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
C'mon girl!
I am very confident of my looks, my body, and my sexual skills.
Confident that you:
WILL put on your game face when you see me
WILL make sure that all positions do not have my fat ass on top
WILL be laughing with your face in the pillow as I pound away in doggie with my shorty

And I have swag! That look on your face as I'm leaving? I'll pretend it's not because I'm leaving, but because I just gave you the best sex you've experienced! I'll be tellin everbody how I made you give up the big O ten times. My story will include gagging and how you remarked that I was better than the rest. Yeppers I'll be chest thumpin and all that.

Confidence baby!'
C'mon girl!
I am very confident of my looks, my body, and my sexual skills.
Confident that you:
WILL put on your game face when you see me
WILL make sure that all positions do not have my fat ass on top
WILL be laughing with your face in the pillow as I pound away in doggie with my shorty

And I have swag! That look on your face as I'm leaving? I'll pretend it's not because I'm leaving, but because I just gave you the best sex you've experienced! I'll be tellin everbody how I made you give up the big O ten times. My story will include gagging and how you remarked that I was better than the rest. Yeppers I'll be chest thumpin and all that.

Confidence baby!' Originally Posted by cheatercheater
+1

I've always been a little nervous around a pretty girl.
All that talk just reminds me that I need to see Miss Melannie someday �� Originally Posted by Hand Solo

Come and get it No need to be nervous with me.. I wont bite!
Melannie on top, Nice.
I wont bite! Originally Posted by melannie_star
I beg to differ
LOL.. ok! I do not bite.... Hard
  • zebra
  • 03-12-2015, 02:18 AM
mamm, would you like paper or plastic ?
LOL.. ok! I do not bite.... Hard Originally Posted by melannie_star
Hey, I thought hard was understood....
I PREFER A STRIPED PRISON ENSEMBLE VS ORANGE.....THE HORIZONTAL STRIPES ARE OH SO FLATTERING VS THE HIGHLIGHTER ORANGE SHARPIE COLOR!!!

LMFAO

Does anyone have confidence anymore? Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Well BSB i did when i was a younger healthier much lighter man. now that im more jabba the hut than han solo not so much. have to understand too i have a depression disorder which does not help. BUT as long as my goofy humor makes you laugh and you teach me how to eat your pussy to where you l;ike it i get more confident.
This is a good topic. Very helpful to read these comments.

I've actually thought about asking this same question before in this forum (maybe without the visual aid.) Something to the effect of "ladies, how good does a guy need to look?" Like a few guys here, I'm not quite and cute and in-shape as I was in my 20s and 30s. The question usually crosses my mind about the time I'm thinking of stepping out a little further with a better-looking provider. I'd consider most of my past providers to be very nice looking...but maybe not "upper tier/elite" looking (like some who have contributed to this thread—Melanie, BSB, etc). Going to that level does make me hesitate. It's a little intimidating.

I kind of expected the replies to be what they are here. As Steve Buscemi said in Resevoir Dogs..."Hey, I'm a fucking professional" ...meaning, he can handle it. (In his case, he was a professional bank robber.) We all have clients who we just put up with. In my biz, it doesn't matter what they look like, just how smart and open-minded they are. Those that aren't, I still try be pleasant, do my best for them, and make them think I'm interested in their dumb ideas.

So, something like that??
Well BSB i did when i was a younger healthier much lighter man. now that im more jabba the hut than han solo not so much. have to understand too i have a depression disorder which does not help. BUT as long as my goofy humor makes you laugh and you teach me how to eat your pussy to where you l;ike it i get more confident. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
A professional provider should have the ability to make her client FEEL like a KING - No matter what he looks like.

Don't fear - You don't have to be a Brad Pitt to hobby - Just be respectful and polite.
I had a session once where the guy was just insanely good looking and dressed like he probably had his own personal stylist. He could have stepped off the cover of GQ. I can't lie, it made me a little nervous. I couldn't stop staring. Lol

If they're really unattractive or difficult to maneuver physically the best thing you can do is put on your game face and make it a great session. That's what we're here for. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

I know exactly what you mean.

I seem to get more nervous/shy around the really good looking guys.
Fuck! Now I can't see Melannie or Syeria Pink because I am so good looking. I wouldn't want to make them nervous with my awesome good looks. dammit!
  • zebra
  • 03-13-2015, 06:18 AM
Sophie,

don't be making fun of STRIPES....BUT I MUST ADMIT STRIPES ARE FLATTERING VS THE HIGHLIGHTER ORANGE SHARPIE COLOR!!!

zebra