to all you trouble making cock suckers who have nothing better to do than start shit!

That's messed up SL, I enjoy your posts and Reviews SL, especially your unphotoshopped pics, they give me a true idea of what I'm getting into. Sorry but if your pics are "making em look bad" it must be because they are untouched. What a fucken douche, to go to that length to play the fucken hero whoever is doing that...
It was DieHard... I just know it was him!
That guys a total DICK !
That guys a total DICK ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
I don't do pictures but I had to have my T-shirt
Attachment 197300
I don't do pictures but I had to have my T-shirt

Originally Posted by Lyric Storm
Fucking worthless little pussy whipped wk poonanies.

Out them sl, I will personally yank your man card if you don't out these pussies
LMAO!! SL...I have never seen you get so pissed. I fucking love it.
  • kSoze
  • 02-20-2013, 05:49 PM
Well if the providers had your permission then what is the problem? You have to admit, you are not a great photographer SL, most of the photos I have been emailed did not represent the girl in the best light. I am NOT afraid to out the mother fucker either.. it was MARCO!
Out the pussies SL. Do it.
" OFF WITH THEIR HEADS" !!!
Certainly a dick move. Who doesn't like seeing pictures in the reviews? Yeesh...
This is simply BLASPHEMY! you meant to tell me there's someone out there who doesnt just LOVE you? I think you have officially made it big SL! when you begin to gain haters you know you must be doing something right! I know I am PROUD to be team SL... I still wear my shirt because its AWESOME! haha
Great minds Chase ! Told him the same thing !

If a bunch of jealous bastards aren't hating on you , you're not doing something right ! Trust me , I'm an expert , you need at least 4 stalkers to know you're on track !