FALSE REVIEW!!!

I’d like to offer my condolences, too, and like Shooter suggest staying away from this board and the folks who make light of such things. I could tell you were devoted to your SO when I met you, and I can’t imagine the loss you must be feeling. Take care.
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I have had a number of loved ones pass away in the last decade, so I can feel your pain.

No one can really give you any worthwhile advice to get through this, but (I'll try anyway) if I could just offer one thing, it would be this: Cultivate a few people who care for you and are good listeners. Warn them that you may need to use their shoulders a lot in the coming months and even years.

Ask them to not give you advice unless you specifically ask for it, but otherwise, just listen. At some point, be this kind of person for others.

Don't be shocked if 3 or 4 years from now, you have a flash of a memory and a stab of sudden pain. You never really get over grief, but it does get more distant.

The only way to make it through this is to be allowed to talk about it - a lot. God bless you, I wish you well.
My sincerest condolences for your loss. Please.hang in there. ( it does get better with time I lost 2 SO s)
My condolences. Stay encouraged.
Thank you everyone for the support. It’s hard enough to think about getting back into this but when assholes do this sort of thing it sometimes makes me think maybe it’s best if I didn’t come back at all.

It’s a lot to take in at the moment.
It’s the worst thing that could happen. The person you’re suppose to live your life with is killed. I don’t know what to do with my days. Originally Posted by Orianna Grey
OG - So sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathies. Take your time in dealing with your loss and deciding on what's best and next for you.
Sorry for your tragic loss!
You are super hot in every way!