Questionable..

Thanks Doll
And you as well
You're Awesome Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Thank you girl
Gs i dont even know what i did there hehe but something tells me you're being finches

I you anyway:throb Originally Posted by Cendell M
I'll give you a hint.....you were the second poster on this thread.
I say what i want when i agree with what i see is right and i would agree on ,and as i said i dont like drama but just because it's co-ed I a (PROVIDER) has to pm what she feels or agrees with nah never...i'm very out spoken when necessary,what i wont do anymore is let keyboard killers hurt my feelings for the love of tewbow its a SHMB

That's my take on this from now on i wont run and hide bc someone dont agree with someone else views ...i'll keep it moving away from the drama and make my money honey.....

Cm btw i am a sweet women if you respect me i return respect!!! Originally Posted by Cendell M
In all honesty I have a ton of respect for how you operate. Its bold and refreshing. See many of these guys thrive off of stifling providers voices. They could care less about yall so as long as you're providing the cake they want. Most are baby boomers and they thrive off scaring providers into submission much like they do their wives at home. So I am quite shocked that you speak your mind. That is pretty cool to see.
It's so refreshing to meet someone who sends full booking & screening information, then BCD their awesome character tops it off.
Bravo Bravo Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
I Concur....
The entire OP qouted in the second post.

GS, keep on keepin' on.
+1 dont give a rats ass what anyone thinks of me for saying this but you're a very intelligent SHEman...
Originally Posted by Cendell M
FTFY
FTFY Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Is that right elaborate,PLEASE!!!!

Would be much appreciated.......
In all honesty I have a ton of respect for how you operate. Its bold and refreshing. See many of these guys thrive off of stifling providers voices. They could care less about yall so as long as you're providing the cake they want. Most are baby boomers and they thrive off scaring providers into submission much like they do their wives at home. So I am quite shocked that you speak your mind. That is pretty cool to see. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Babydoll this is me my whole life,always have been very outspoken i've never really been a follower im def a leader,however in this business i've had to learn to pick and chose my battles,sometimes you just cant help but GET CRUNK but then you need to think of the business aspect of it i mean a women says whats UITB then were BSC with daddy issues....not always the case!

I had to learn and i learned some good and bad lessons doing this,my take on it is i like to do good business BUT if need be i will and have always spoke my mind....But don't forget i super sweet ....

Respects earned not given ...makes sense to me anyway

Thanks for the compliments btw....
I'll give you a hint.....you were the second poster on this thread. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
AND your point is??? CUZ IT SUCKS if you're being smart ass kinda like you when you stated a stupid thread that got moved and locked in sandbox...BEAT IT!

If you haven't noticed i dont care of your opinion and you're on here to bye PUSSY .....SO?:sla p:

GET YA SOME DON'T WORRY BOUT ME ......
Why you quote the entire first post....as the next poster?

Did you thinck we'd assume you were replying to someone else or some other thread?
.. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

bored...im done got to pack later idea get out of C0-ed hint provider ads ????
Gs please stop.....
Why you quote the entire first post....as the next poster?

Did you thinck we'd assume you were replying to someone else or some other thread? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I did it bc you hate it LOL,so in that case now that a post gets under you and not pussy ill keep doing it

Sad about a 2nd post quoted, hey for x-mas pick a piece of ass i'll bye ...what ya say heh......you might like pussy better for you really im paying

Love Cendell M Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year you like
co-ed more than ass BIZARRE...think about my offer REALLY

LATER BABES
In all honesty I have a ton of respect for how you operate. Its bold and refreshing. See many of these guys thrive off of stifling providers voices. They could care less about yall so as long as you're providing the cake they want. Most are baby boomers and they thrive off scaring providers into submission much like they do their wives at home. So I am quite shocked that you speak your mind. That is pretty cool to see. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Thank you always been this way...

I'll give you a hint.....you were the second poster on this thread. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Hint Hint,isn't past your bed time

Night night GS......
  • pxmcc
  • 12-29-2017, 12:38 AM
I did it bc you hate it LOL,so in that case now that a post gets under you and not pussy ill keep doing it

Sad about a 2nd post quoted, hey for x-mas pick a piece of ass i'll bye ...what ya say heh......you might like pussy better for you really im paying

Love Cendell M Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year you like
co-ed more than ass BIZARRE...think about my offer REALLY

LATER BABES Originally Posted by Cendell M
Cendell I think you should give GS a freebie instead of pickin up the donation for another provider. the universe would concur, methinks, and probably nuclear war between the US and N Korea might be avoided, as well. make love, not war, i say..

OP, I think you handled it well, btw. when i get a bait-n-switch on an outcall, i always give the gal 20 bucks for gas. same concept, imo..
Cendell I think you u should give GS a freebie instead of pickin up the donation for another provider. the universe would concur, methinks, and probably nuclear war between the US and N Korea might be avoided, as well. make love, not war, i say..

OP, I think you handled it well, btw. when i get a bait-n-switch on an outcall, i always give the gal 20 bucks for gas. same concept, imo.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
l love the hell out of you,BUT THAT WILL BE A BIG NEGATIVE,id rather bye him some snatch (consider it a x-mas present from me heh.....) then maybe he wont be so focused on how WE post on a SHMB and more focused on the real reason men are here but then again maybe he dont really like women just likes acting like he a smart guy on a HOOKER board LOL

EDIT: PX I NEED TO ADD have you LOST YOUR MIND HAHAHA NOT EVEN FOR A MILLION I LIKE GENTLEMEN NOT TROLLS THAT DONT LIKE PUSSY ANYWAY but that was funny heh....

GS pick the girl i got the bill