Lincoln Memorial vandalized with explicit graffiti

Maybe we should send some troops to Iraq to topple the Saddam statue at a cost of o couple Trillion and 4k plus soldiers lives.

Oh wait, we've already done that.To bad we didn't wait, looks like some of you now are against statue overthrow!

. Originally Posted by WTF
Are all of your post retarded like this one, but I guess you already knew that
  • WTF
  • 08-16-2017, 10:34 AM
Are all of your post retarded like this one, Originally Posted by Hotrod511
To retarded people, yes.

• WTF
  • 08-16-2017, 10:39 AM
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So you are saying that if say the Iraq military invaded this country and dethroned Trump....that there would not be a bunch of happy campers here in this country if they also tore down all his golf courses and hotels? Would there not be people cheering them on? I suspect there would....especially if they felt a power shift towards them and away from the Trump lovers.

So what was your point?
So you are saying that if say the Iraq military invaded this country and dethroned Trump....that there would not be a bunch of happy campers here in this country if they also tore down all his golf courses and hotels? Would there not be people cheering them on? I suspect there would....especially if they felt a power shift towards them and away from the Trump lovers.

So what was your point?
Originally Posted by WTF
The point is that the U.S. Marines "assisted" locals in tearing down Saddam's statue and didn't initiate that action on their own.

And were Iraqi's to come here, they'd have to get in line behind the impertinent dim-retards.

Dims petition Odumbo to remove Trump's name from DC hotel

(Washington Examiner)
You have no leg to stand on, IBIdiot.

Please just fucking quit.

Go back to calling other posters your infantile, complicated names. Or write a review. I don't give a fuck if it's about a woman, man, something in between. Just do something else.

Quit apologizing, excusing, justifying and enabling hatred.

You are an insult to America and an affront to human decency.

Just fucking stop already.
You have no leg to stand on, IBIdiot.

Please just fucking quit.

Go back to calling other posters your infantile, complicated names. Or write a review. I don't give a fuck if it's about a woman, man, something in between. Just do something else.

Quit apologizing, excusing, justifying and enabling hatred.

You are an insult to America and an affront to human decency.

Just fucking stop already.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Showing you for the lying, deceitful hypocrite you lib-retards are, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, isn't apologizing for anything. Get used to it, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Showing you for the lying, deceitful hypocrite you lib-retards are, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, isn't apologizing for anything. Get used to it, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Thanks for making my point.

Without this forum you have no life. Why are you trying so hard to destroy it? Because you and the rest of your Froggy pals are going to do just that.

Now shut the fuck up. And learn some fucking manners.
Thanks for making my point.

Without this forum you have no life. Why are you trying so hard to destroy it? Because you and the rest of your Froggy pals are going to do just that.

Now shut the fuck up. And learn some fucking manners.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You have a "pointy head" alright, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. That, and Vaseline, is what allows you to keep it shoved up your useless ass, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
read some where that the pulling down of the saddam statue was staged by the soldiers for the PR photo op. the officers involved in that operation admitted it.
The point is that the U.S. Marines "assisted" locals in tearing down Saddam's statue and didn't initiate that action on their own.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And how can one compare US assisting locals in removing the statue of a DICTATOR we just helped topple, to antifata thugs vandalizing statues which are protected under MANY states laws?