Any info on amps reopening?

360 massage offers L2 and L3 if you see her a lot..Asian massage on pioneer offers everything. Had appointment there this morning the police were parked out front. Parked to the side for a while. About 15 minutes later they came out with the owner. She locked the door and got in her car and left. She had a piece of paper in her hand I presumed was a ticket.
Had appointment there this morning the police were parked out front. Parked to the side for a while. About 15 minutes later they came out with the owner. She locked the door and got in her car and left. She had a piece of paper in her hand I presumed was a ticket. Originally Posted by Thaiman
this is why the AMPs need to be patient.. they are the lowest hanging fruit, every little perceived infraction will be a reason to get cited, as a Bully tactic.
it about the coronavirus , they dont let anyone open yet , is that too hard to understand ??
I think that we should be discreet about operating businesses and activities until they are allowed to legally open. Don't be careless.
Open, open, open
Too early to open. Keep the target off your back
I think that we should be discreet about operating businesses and activities until they are allowed to legally open. Don't be careless. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
I think the apartments are much better anyway
But no new girls until amps are back
But no new girls until amps are back Originally Posted by Bigdik111
good point.. but the Veterans who are doing a side business now, are among the best AMPville has ever been blessed with!
I’ve been calling a few and hearing “next Friday we open”
I have heard the 15th OPen as well however I have not seen anything out of our Government office that would make me believe that either...Still up in the air!!!!
  • Aoi
  • 05-08-2020, 04:23 PM
Yeah, as much as I’m about opening up our economy, having a preemptive open only for it to be shut down by some ass hole politician to make a point would do more harm than good
Happened to have a chance to drive by the NW Highway Amp compound area this afternoon. No activity whatsoever on the outside - still barricaded driveway, no signage.
we need to define "open" anyway.. if open means 2 ladies, neither who can do a table shower, that doesn't mean a whole lot. what's ironic is the AMPs have been at the forefront for clean, germ-free environments.. they were Clorox before Clorox was cool. sure there is one-on-one contact, but Walmart never closed, and I'm exposed too easily 70 people within 6 feet every time I go, as opposed to ONE PERSON at an AMP.
we need to define "open" anyway.. if open means 2 ladies, neither who can do a table shower, that doesn't mean a whole lot. what's ironic is the AMPs have been at the forefront for clean, germ-free environments.. they were Clorox before Clorox was cool. sure there is one-on-one contact, but Walmart never closed, and I'm exposed too easily 70 people within 6 feet every time I go, as opposed to ONE PERSON at an AMP. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You have a point there Mr. Chung Tran