Mods and admin-Action is needed Please

Come on man they even gave me points and now I'm close to getting banned. Originally Posted by Ripmany
YR got banned. be good rip. you don't wanna end up like YR.

As someone else pointed out, HoeHummer should be along shortly.
  • oeb11
  • 01-25-2021, 06:18 AM
winn/oeb deserves everything they gets with the constant dpst/ccp comments... Rip is just an incoherent moron... Originally Posted by royamcr

the rtm button is your friend.

The abusive insults continue .
  • oeb11
  • 01-25-2021, 06:19 AM
Maybe the mods should stop spammers Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Please define 'spammers'

Or, are 'spammers' = republican /conservatives"?????
  • oeb11
  • 01-25-2021, 06:20 AM
I just made a similar post in this forum. This thread is lame. Even for you trixie Originally Posted by Jam3768

disrespectful, insulting name-calling - inappropriate behavior -'j'.
Please define 'spammers'

Or, are 'spammers' = republican /conservatives"????? Originally Posted by oeb11
No spammers are folks posting the same silliness over snd over. Look back at 90% of your posts and you will get the idea.
  • oeb11
  • 01-25-2021, 07:26 AM
Thank you - 1b1 - no need on my part.
I am glad to see some of the dis-respect and incivility seems to be 'watered down' some lately.
Yes hoes hummer is gone as well.
I just started participating in this forum a short time ago. I thought it would be interesting. Instead, it is almost like watching the tv news. Everyone has their own opinion, slams the others, and there is no discussion. Such as Fox news vs. CNN, ms NBC, the Washington Post, etc etc.
  • WTF
  • 01-25-2021, 10:15 AM
More like the Proud Boys vs the ACLU
I just started participating in this forum a short time ago. I thought it would be interesting. Instead, it is almost like watching the tv news. Everyone has their own opinion, slams the others, and there is no discussion. Such as Fox news vs. CNN, ms NBC, the Washington Post, etc etc. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Start by discussing policies, not personalities. You'll see what you desire from some of us.
I just started participating in this forum a short time ago. I thought it would be interesting. Instead, it is almost like watching the tv news. Everyone has their own opinion, slams the others, and there is no discussion. Such as Fox news vs. CNN, ms NBC, the Washington Post, etc etc. Originally Posted by VitaMan
You can't bring "how" you always post in the Sandbox over here and expect positive results. There will always be Opinions, etc. Unlike the other board, thankfully we do not have to sugar coat on this site.
yup

Start by discussing policies, not personalities. You'll see what you desire from some of us. Originally Posted by gnadfly
notsomuch. Everyone's already decided that they're unequivocally right, and whatever position the people they dislike have is the absolutely incorrect, inhumane, and seditious choice.
yup

notsomuch. Everyone's already decided that they're unequivocally right, and whatever position the people they dislike have is the absolutely incorrect, inhumane, and seditious choice. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Yep
  • oeb11
  • 01-25-2021, 12:30 PM
The difference is - Republican conservatives support the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and the sanctity of the first and Second Amendments.

DPST/ccp regime seeks to destroy all of those rights.

for their stalinist ideology Uber Alles.

AOC has made clear teh plans - re-education camps and chimneys for millions who are not of her own personal political viewpoints and 'minority identity politics".
fiden/harris 'Unity' - is a sham and a ploy to demand 'Obedience" - nothing more!

if the DPST/ccp party achieve their objective of disarming America - citizens .police, and military national guard - then the DPST/ccp - marixst - Stalinist agenda -ideology will truly be 'correct' - All the Time!