Why do they do it.. HOOKERS Why do they do it???

Was a slut before I was a heaux I just get paid now. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
LOL! Weren't we all?
  • MrGiz
  • 02-03-2012, 10:02 PM
Given the plenty phat nasty phucks that many of you Absolute God-Sent Angels agree to suck 'n fuck for bucks.... I think the better question is... if shoveling shit out of pig sties , or hard construction labor , or working as a prison guard, paid the same per hour... well.... ????

Before you answer.... just remember.... there's a lotta pig shit out there... and it never stops cummin...

just curious...
Right on man
You forgot #6

6. Because they work for a company that rates Hotels,
and they need something to do with their time while
they are there. Originally Posted by bojulay
And excellent #6 THANK YOU!

7. Loves sex, excitement and money. Originally Posted by MsElena
Welcome Lucky #7 THANK YOU!

Was a slut before I was a heaux I just get paid now. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
I'll call this #8 the HARD way! THANK YOU!
why do you man whore with all your money? Originally Posted by johndoe98841
I don't have a good answer except "Now serving #99 LOL!
LOL! Weren't we all? Originally Posted by Shayla
I was not always a man whore! Its young ladies like you that put me on that quest!
A slut doesn't cost anything but you don't have a menu.
A slut doesn't cost anything but you don't have a menu. Originally Posted by johndoe98841
Very true! It's not me, I'm just along for the ride! Its little SL that has the agenda!
Idk. I'd bet they ask the same question about us tricks! LOL!!
4,3 and 2...Hell I love sex why not get paid!
Wonder what the ratio will be on the ladies that say #1? Kinda thinking you won't hear too many ladies saying #1 was the main reason for tricking.
A man ho has to spend his money or he ain't a man ho
I already got two degrees so I ain't doing it for college. For me? Making lots of the money to invest and pay off my mortgage. Having a fun time. Travelling. Fucking. Meeting cool guys. I'd rather make 300 an hour laying on my back than 50 an hour training someone who can only do one pushup.
Ok now we have heard all the "I'm working my way through school" BS. But why do they do it? With my many years of hobbying I have found the following:

1) Felt they had no other options
2) Easy money Lazy
3) Enjoy the sex and excitement
4) Have real job but use it as means to get ahead
5) Friend told them about it and just wanted to try it

I have met some incredible ladies hobbying. They all have different stories. Some truly nice ladies that just went down this road for very different unique reasons!

Hobbyist & Providers your thoughts?
Originally Posted by Still Looking

number 2, 3, 4, and 5. I am SOOOO lazy. I know I don't look it but I am lazy.
For whatever the reason my Old Man taught me that
you have to own something or it will own you.

Best advice I can give anyone.