Stood up twice!?

So if my word doesn’t carry any weight, why do you want to know the providers name so badly? Thanks for the entertainment btw, you’re a fucking trip dude.
So I don’t know why, but my post isn’t showing up. I had another appointment set up for 5 and this provider just now texted and said she is at a different location then we talked about all the way across town. So yeah I’m finished with this BS. The provider that backed out 3 days in a row is TexasJess and the provider that takes hours to communicate and now changed the side of town she is on with no notice whatsoever is Krisily Tease. So there, hope you guys are happy. Up your game ladies, I’ve wasted so much time this week just trying to set an appointment. I’m going to go spend my money at the bar.
I’m not going to create a problem for her business, I was just venting. She has tons of good reviews, I’m sure she had something going on. Originally Posted by Atxpro
The reason they have tons of good reviews is often because most guys are too much of a pussy to speak up when they've been wronged. Thanks for being different!
I say post what ever you want to. If its not a good subject it will die on its own.
  • sydmo
  • 02-01-2018, 08:05 PM
Us old hags are always on time and never NCNS because we’re just so grateful that dudes are coming to see us Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
and you're really good Kissers
The stories I heard were that they both got creeped out and felt like the odds of you ending up being a stalker were pretty high.

Maybe you are a great guy versus a creepy stalker. That said, they have to go off their intuition and that's how you were perceived.

If you do try and schedule with another hooker don't continue to text her every few minutes like you did with the other two.
The stories I heard were that they both got creeped out and felt like the odds of you ending up being a stalker were pretty high.

Most of these ladies have pretty good intuition but maybe this time they got it wrong with you.

If you do try and schedule with another hooked don't continue to text her every few minutes like you did 28th the others. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Don't you have some moco whores to go put your brand on? Please go see psychiatrist ASAP. You're heading towards full disassociation soon. Meds and therapy can help.
Oh wow. First off, you never had a confirmed appointment. Second, I have been very busy and unable to clear my schedule for the small daytime window you were looking for. Third, I notified you HOURS ahead that I was not available. I didnt stand you up. I work late nights into sometimes early morning. Stop your whinning and move on. Smh. You blow my phn up all morning into the afternoon. That should have been your first clue that I was unavailable. Seriously buttercup ... Move on. Good luck.
So if my word doesn’t carry any weight, why do you want to know the providers name so badly? Thanks for the entertainment btw, you’re a fucking trip dude. Originally Posted by Atxpro
Curiosity gets the best of us. However, it looks like this thread just bit you in your worthless ass!! Now that the provider had no problem coming out and putting your ass in your place, I think we all now know why you did not want to name her. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
And as you have stated yourself she has a solid reputation thus far, you on the other hand don't have shit!!

Keep on opening your mouth smart one!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! Go see Claire She Blows, she's always been pretty fucken stupid, y'all would be a great match

Oh wow. First off, you never had a confirmed appointment. Second, I have been very busy and unable to clear my schedule for the small daytime window you were looking for. Third, I notified you HOURS ahead that I was not available. I didnt stand you up. I work late nights into sometimes early morning. Stop your whinning and move on. Smh. You blow my phn up all morning into the afternoon. That should have been your first clue that I was unavailable. Seriously buttercup ... Move on. Good luck. Originally Posted by TexasJess
Good Job Beautiful!! You just put the fucken peon in his place. I would be willing to bet money that most on here will believe your side of the story over some dipshit who has only been on here for a month with no reviews (and I'm sure no ref's as well). I know who I would love to spend my hard earned money on next!!
  • sydmo
  • 02-02-2018, 04:43 AM
Oh wow. First off, you never had a confirmed appointment. Second, I have been very busy and unable to clear my schedule for the small daytime window you were looking for. Third, I notified you HOURS ahead that I was not available. I didnt stand you up. I work late nights into sometimes early morning. Stop your whinning and move on. Smh. You blow my phn up all morning into the afternoon. That should have been your first clue that I was unavailable. Seriously buttercup ... Move on. Good luck. Originally Posted by TexasJess
this gives me wood I love me some badass Chicks. Talk soon Lady
Us old hags are always on time and never NCNS because we’re just so grateful that dudes are coming to see us Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Thats one reason I think you’re sooo cool! I love your wit! If you’re an old hag, then I’m Methusala!
Thats one reason I think you’re sooo cool! I love your wit! If you’re an old hag, then I’m Methusala! Originally Posted by squiretuck
Careful, she is a foul mouthed temptress
Yep happened to me last weekend. Wrote about in the men’s lounge. Live and learn. Hit or miss. Don’t take it personal. It’s just business. Still treat them with respect.
She ugly and fat.....