Asian Roulette - Cops watching

Yes. Seems to be an echo of another prolific poster who seemed to think no one here had ever heard of Canada as a possible venue for the hobby. Originally Posted by brasil
Yup, nothing wrong with passing out helpful hobby info. After all it's the purpose of this SHMB. Point is GWN is a hobby paradise right now with fine exchange rates. Plus you have no worries like the OP mentions here.

Rates are nice up North, maybe not as great as those 40 buck 'parade specials' PM clued us all in about but still pretty nice.
Yup, nothing wrong with passing out helpful hobby info. After all it's the purpose of this SHMB. Point is GWN is a hobby paradise right now with fine exchange rates. Plus you have no worries like the OP mentions here.

Rates are nice up North, maybe not as great as those 40 buck 'parade specials' PM clued us all in about but still pretty nice. Originally Posted by Zollner
I'm sure you mean well, but to constantly bring the advantages of Canada into so many discussions eventually becomes tedious and boring. Sort of like hearing the same stories from your elderly uncle every time you see him.
And at some point perhaps even mildly insulting. You seem not to be aware that most hobbyists in WNY are well aware of the Canadian hobby scene. No need to preach to the choir.
You seem not to be aware that most hobbyists in WNY are well aware of the Canadian hobby scene. Originally Posted by brasil
And which forum to look if in need of that information.... Maybe that's where Celso hangs out now.....
Gentlemen let’s get back on topic and it’s not Canada
I cannot believe all the E.B., S.T.G.and Sumo are flooded with asian ads and same ole' local pics !
I cannot believe all the E.B., S.T.G.and Sumo are flooded with asian ads and same ole' local pics ! Originally Posted by Luvbubbles
Yeah they all come from The City which has dozens and dozens of amps many being full blown brothels. Many like Buff but we have only a few amps that don't offer as much. So that's why they get hotel rooms here. Where they can do everything like back in NYC and at lower rates than our local providers, which of course pisses them and their 'managers' off.
Back to the subject of talking to the police, I have a story. I went to an AMP somewhere in Amherst, I can't remember which as it's long gone. But it was in one of those plazas where there's a hundred businesses like insurance agents, etc. I went at night and thought nothing of it, just a massage and HE. I got a call from a police officer a week or 2 later. He calls me when I'm in the car with my wife and asks if we could meet. I had absolutely no idea what it was about so I said ok. Two plain clothes officers come to my office. MY FUCKING OFFICE. We met in private and he shows me pics of me going into the AMP. I was so freaked out, I didn't know what to do. He said they weren't going after me, just the AMP owners. If I cooperated, nothing would happen to me. So I told them I had a massage and a HE. I gave a statement about it, nothing ever happened to me. But holy fuck, that was nerve wracking. I probably could've held my ground and said I only got a massage but I was afraid. Looking back on it, if it happened again I think I'd say it was just a massage. There's no way to prove anything. But the fact that they got my license plate, then my cell phone.....not cool. I probably didn't go to an Amp for at least a year after that.
The best would reply would be to not speak to them or answer any questions at all. You should provide them with administrative information, like license and registration, but answer no questions or provide any information on any subject whatsoever. You have no legal obligation to speak to them, and it's best not to. Originally Posted by discretefun
I just think this approach would piss them off and really look like you're hiding something. A smile, a simple story, yes sir, no sir, would seem to be a better route IMO.
I personally stay away from the common hotel and motels that are used by providers! I use a older vehicle and park far away from the providers incall. Never do outcall.. I have never tried a AMP.. Just for that reason... I try only to use providers with positive reviews. It leaves it to a small list but a safe one.. Keep your guard up and be safe
I just think this approach would piss them off and really look like you're hiding something. A smile, a simple story, yes sir, no sir, would seem to be a better route IMO. Originally Posted by ben dover
Agree. This location is near UB a real party school. Not saying anything may lead LE to think you may be dealing in PT.
Back to the subject of talking to the police, I have a story. I went to an AMP somewhere in Amherst, I can't remember which as it's long gone. But it was in one of those plazas where there's a hundred businesses like insurance agents, etc. I went at night and thought nothing of it, just a massage and HE. I got a call from a police officer a week or 2 later. He calls me when I'm in the car with my wife and asks if we could meet. I had absolutely no idea what it was about so I said ok. Two plain clothes officers come to my office. MY FUCKING OFFICE. We met in private and he shows me pics of me going into the AMP. I was so freaked out, I didn't know what to do. He said they weren't going after me, just the AMP owners. If I cooperated, nothing would happen to me. So I told them I had a massage and a HE. I gave a statement about it, nothing ever happened to me. But holy fuck, that was nerve wracking. I probably could've held my ground and said I only got a massage but I was afraid. Looking back on it, if it happened again I think I'd say it was just a massage. There's no way to prove anything. But the fact that they got my license plate, then my cell phone.....not cool. I probably didn't go to an Amp for at least a year after that. Originally Posted by doctorsteve
Many years ago there was a bible-thumping goofball who posted clips on YouTube from a laundromat window about the comings goings of guys entering and leaving an AMP next door. Some guys would park right in front of the laundromat before heading into the AMP. So he was able to get pix of them and their cars plates. He said he was going to forward this info to LE to get AMP closed. That one?
Why we never learn from other encounters ? I always change my physical appearance, walk, park far away as possible and walk. Only take the money I need leave cell phone off in car/hide wallet in car.After watching the movie"ARGO", the women change their apperance, but the men kept the same hairstyle. Several years ago I was talking to a provider and a beat up SUV pulled up to me. He mentioned to roll down my window, asked who I as talking to. This was in an empty parking lot. I was on another phone.
I always change my physical appearance, walk, park far away as possible and walk. Originally Posted by Luvbubbles
plastic man ...suggests carryin ...an empty pizza box ta yer sexy ...time encounters!

...ans ones a thems members only ...jackets with a zippered breast ...pocket wouldnts hurts ...either
Even better to carry chinese carryout bag from Happy Wang ! Somany food delivery services, who would second guess !
Always appreciates Zollner's Canadian reports. It seems like the ones who complain are the people who are forbidden Canadian entry.