What the heck is PSE MAX?

I'm referring to responses ! I'll bet a couple are busier than they ever imagined ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
When someone is available all the time, busy is good for the rest of us, we get a break :-)
It actually means "perfect sexual experience" with Max!!!! Duh! Lmao! Thank you, thank you! I will be here all week!
Bravo Maxeen , nice way to pull some recognition out of this pile ! Best to go with her definition ! Yeah yeah I dig PSE to the Max !
It actually means "perfect sexual experience" with Max!!!! Duh! Lmao! Thank you, thank you! I will be here all week! Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe

SEEEEE.....I TOLD Y'ALL MAX WOULD KNOW!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!

It's all the nasty and freaky shit you don't want anyone to know your into.... Top level scary, I can't look at myself in the mirror and I need a handfull of meds shit.... Wow can't do that once a week.
super freaky shit!
i.e. is "PSE MAX"

1) Meaningless marketing term
2) She acts like she's really enjoying it, and she says things like "fuck that pussy."

Code word for

3) BBFS
4) BBFSTC

?
Im thinking 3 & 4
3 + 4 = 7
Epic convo
OMG??? Ummm, helllllllo? Even PSE is BBFS in some circles.... wake up and smell coffee...
OMG??? Ummm, helllllllo? Even PSE is BBFS in some circles.... wake up and smell coffee... Originally Posted by BillyC
hello! wake up yourself
this thread is over 8 mos. old
im sure itll be closed now
It's OK to bump an 8 month old thread if you have something informative to add. It's the reviews that have a 30 day shelf life!
It's OK to bump an 8 month old thread if you have something informative to add. It's the reviews that have a 30 day shelf life! Originally Posted by Still Looking
He was informative AND current. Even if only accidentally so.