Bernie Sanders to Join Hillary Clinton at New Hampshire Rally

[QUOTE=Yssup Rider;1058386729]HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

Grip.[/QUOTE]
Grip this bitch

I'm Berned out.
Hillary's voice scared my cat.
Ole Bern just didn't sell out, he sole COMPLETLY out.

I wonder what he will do when his 30 pieces of silver are all spent?

I wonder what he will do when his 30 pieces of silver are all spent? Originally Posted by Jackie S
He'll prolly ask for more " free " shit !
l think the reason Trump went up in the polls a bit recently is because the millennials who supported Sanders were disappointed he endorsed Hillary. In the long term, I think it's a good thing for the democratic party, as it only unites them further against Trump. I still believe Sanders would have made a better choice for President than Hillary, but either choice is better than Trump. Trump would be disastrous for this country. The GOP has gone far too much to the right and is completely off the the spectrum, in my opinion, as far as representing the Republican party. And the same goes for Trump.
I bet Bernie feels dirty, very dirty.
I bet Bernie feels dirty, very dirty. Originally Posted by pyramider
But prolly happy that he won't incur one of those Clinton " accidents " !!!
Hillary is a puppet of the Establishment. Don't expect reform from her. She is the most dishonest, corrupt, criminal candidate ever. Bernie sold out all his values by endorsing her.
Hillary is a puppet of the Establishment. Don't expect reform from her. She is the most dishonest, corrupt, criminal candidate ever. Bernie sold out all his values by endorsing her. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He's not really selling out all his values, since they do agree on several issues. Their general goal is the same. They simply want to keep Trump out of office, since they both agree he would be wrong for the Country and the American People. Disastrous for that matter. If a Supreme Court Justice thinks so, I wouldn't take her criticism so lightly either.
Hillary is dishonest and corrupt. That is not good for the country. She will do whatever Wall Street tells her to. They haven't paid her $250k for speeches because of her insight or spellbinding oratory. They are buying access, and they will get it. She is NOT a friend of the common person, and Bernie knows that. He sold you out, sorry to say. Sue.
Hillary's voice scared my cat. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Hillary's voice IS a scared cat.

I wonder what he will do when his 30 pieces of silver are all spent? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Demand the govt give him another 30 pieces.

Hillary is dishonest and corrupt. That is not good for the country. She will do whatever Wall Street tells her to. They haven't paid her $250k for speeches because of her insight or spellbinding oratory. They are buying access, and they will get it. She is NOT a friend of the common person, and Bernie knows that. He sold you out, sorry to say. Sue. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I admire you not berating Sassy Sue for the obvious sell out of Bernie to gain a few crumbs from Hillary's table. That's mighty big and magnanimous. You're still an idiot. Excuse me while I catch a rocket ship to Mars.
I admire you not berating Sassy Sue for the obvious sell out of Bernie to gain a few crumbs from Hillary's table. That's mighty big and magnanimous. You're still an idiot. Excuse me while I catch a rocket ship to Mars. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Just remember, I'm the one who thinks it's possible for you to take a rocket to Mars, unlike others here.

And I genuinely like Sue.