Lt Gen Michael Flynn Was Awarded Four Bronze Stars

Flynn and Kelly both disgraced the military by serving the orange pos in (not so) chief
They don't just give those away.
The military is a disgrace if they support the bone spur draft dogging pos in office
It would be interesting to hear what both men did to get their bronze star/stars
  • WTF
  • 12-14-2018, 09:56 PM
Lt Gen Michael Flynn was awarded four Bronze Stars; plus two of higher order:

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Flynn next medal should have a mention of Benedict Arnold
Flynn next medal should have a mention of Benedict Arnold Originally Posted by WTF

Flynn isn't the one following the Russian script paid for by hildebeest. Flynn is the one with four Bronze Stars, while Mueller only has one.

Guess who doesn't? Mueller!
Nothing you say changes the fact he was fired in disgrace, charged, and convicted of a crime.

Now he's just another convict.

And don't forget what he lied about. He lied about talking to the Russian government concerning sanctions for interfering with our presidential elections.

That might not mean anything to a trumpy. trump wouldn't be president without their help.

Flynn is all yours.

That might not mean anything to a trumpy. trump wouldn't be president without their help.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

Nothing you say changes the fact he was fired in disgrace, charged, and convicted of a crime.

Now he's just another convict.

And don't forget what he lied about. He lied about talking to the Russian government concerning sanctions for interfering with our presidential elections.

Flynn is all yours.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Nothing you say changes the fact that Flynn still has three more Bronze Stars than Mueller

... and you did make such a big deal out Mueller having

one ...

single ...

solitary ...

and very lonely ...

Bronze Star.
  • grean
  • 12-15-2018, 08:06 AM
And then Flynn lied. Flynn is a tragic story. Decorated general chose to become a political operative, debasing himself by purposely lying. I guarantee he'd see all his medals melted down to take that back.
Flynn was coerced. Originally Posted by grean

FTFY

Even Strzok said he didn't believe Flynn lied, but then Mueller drove Flynn to the edge of financial ruin to coerce a plea bargain.

But Mueller can't take away Flynn's four Bronze Stars.
Nothing you say changes the fact that Flynn still has three more Bronze Stars than Mueller

... and you did make such a big deal out Mueller having

one ...

single ...

solitary ...

and very lonely ...

Bronze Star.

Ridiculing someone who served is typical of your ilk.
FTFY

Even Strzok said he didn't believe Flynn lied, but then Mueller drove Flynn to the edge of financial ruin to coerce a plea bargain.

But Mueller can't take away Flynn's four Bronze Stars.
They believed he didn't lie. Then they found out he did lie. That makes him a LIAR. Quit changing peoples quotes. That's just more of your personal censorship. That may be ok or cute with your friends but its quite simply. Fake News
How many medals do Comey, Clinton, Obama have?
How many medals do Comey, Clinton, Obama have? Originally Posted by bambino
Obama won the Nobel Peace Price

Clinton won the US Medal of Freedom

Lots of Bronze stars, not to many Nobel Peace Prizes and Medal of Freedom