Roger Stone Arrested

someone in meulers team tipped cnn.

I bet its Andrew Weissmann who was behind this.
The right would idolize someone with a dick on both sides.
That whole crew of his looks like tje Keystone Cops! Originally Posted by WTF
Yes I agree.... Muehler and the whole CNN crew!!!!
Old news...another trump crook gets arrested. Mueller is like...omg how many more can that pos have? Kenneth Starr looked for years and finally was given a blowjob. Mueller is just turning over rocks and they keep crawling out and going to jail in the trump gang. Fun stuff unless you actually still support the pos lier
If you lie to Congress, The FBI, and tamper with witnesses, odds are you will be indicted.
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2019, 05:42 PM
Yes I agree.... Muehler and the whole CNN crew!!!! Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I have no idea about Muller and his team, they are never on tv

Stone and the other two wiki leak storm chasers he ran in circle with on the other had were chasing conspiracy after conspiracy were on tv all the time showing what idiots they were!
Twenty-seven officers dressed in full riot control garb, stun grenades and M-16s burst into an old man's house at 6 AM in the morning with a lib-retard television crew in tow because the old man supposedly fibbed to one of Mueller's politically biased interrogators.

The FBI, with fewer than half as many men, took Whitey Bulger into custody using run-of-the-mill bullet proof vests and their side arms. Whitey Bulger had killed 19 people and been on the lam for over a decade.
Twenty-seven officers dressed in full riot control garb, stun grenades and M-16s burst into an old man's house at 6 AM in the morning with a lib-retard television crew in tow because the old man supposedly fibbed to one of Mueller's politically biased interrogators.

The FBI, with fewer than half as many men, took Whitey Bulger into custody using run-of-the-mill bullet proof vests and their side arms. Whitey Bulger had killed 19 people and been on the lam for over a decade.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If confirmed, Bill Barr won’t let these types of stunts happen.
And some say that the media does not create their own news! haha
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2019, 06:24 PM
someone in meulers team tipped cnn.

I bet its Andrew Weissmann who was behind this. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I do not think they were tipped off. Not that it matters...I do think the arrest was overkill.

He is a wacko but he wasn't David Karish in Waco.
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2019, 06:27 PM
If you lie to Congress, The FBI, and tamper with witnesses, odds are you will be indicted. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Lol...it was almost like he was begging to get arrested talking all that smack on tv.
I do not think they were tipped off. Not that it matters...I do think the arrest was overkill.

He is a wacko but he wasn't David Karish in Waco. Originally Posted by WTF
True
And some say that the media does not create their own news! haha Originally Posted by winn dixie

CNN’s decision to hire former FBI Director James Comey’s assistant disturbs veteran members of the bureau, former agents told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

The relationship between former FBI agent Josh Campbell, the cable news network and Campbell’s seemingly close history with former boss James Comey, have raised a number of questions from these agents over the propriety of Campbell’s new job.

(The Daily Caller)
More theatrics from Mueller to hide the fact that he has NOTHING. Mueller looks the fool for this and the only thing in that indictment that is illegal is the accusation of lying to Congress. Tipping off CNN to record his "bravery" in needing fully armored, armed SWAT teams to take in a man in his 60s with no history of violence and no flight risk. Just pathetic. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
Lantern my Brother. What up Bro? Mueller isn't the fool you think he is. The people hes indicted are all pleading guilty or have been found guilty. The reason feds do these "dramatic" raids like this is they know people like Roger Stone are likely to destroy evidence. I can guarantee you they have been watching him like a hawk. The no history of violence and not a flight risk is why he was released on a signature at his bond hearing. Those on here who think the Feds are idiots are sadly mistaken. Lots of naïve people in this thread

He is a wacko but he wasn't David Karish in Waco. Originally Posted by WTF
CNN said they were tipped off about the raid.

CNN had no reason to be at Roger Stones house.

after they were tipped off, they were there to film the perp walk.