Fantasies/fetishes

I really enjoy sucking dick... Sloppy wet dick sucking and making them spray cum all over from my outstanding sloppy bbbj. I also like role playing babysitter/dad, friend/friends dad, teacher/student and I enjoy giving golden showers. I Definitely want to try pegging and anal on a client. No anal for me tho just interested in doing anal on someone.

Wat is a rusty trombone?
Originally Posted by SerenityXX
I had to look it up too...lol

Apparently the guy gets rimmed, and while doing that the girl also reaches around and gives him a hj.

I always wonder - who tried these things for the first time. Lol
your sister?
I really enjoy sucking dick... Sloppy wet dick sucking and making them spray cum all over from my outstanding sloppy bbbj. Originally Posted by SerenityXX

Add in some throat and that's what I've been wanting...
Add in some throat and that's what I've been wanting... Originally Posted by Sidinman78
I've finally mastered deep throat!
I had to look it up too...lol

Apparently the guy gets rimmed, and while doing that the girl also reaches around and gives him a hj.

I always wonder - who tried these things for the first time. Lol Originally Posted by RJinLR
I give the best rusty trombone
women that wear tight leather or yoga pants drive me wild I don't know why. Role play as well.
Smoking Fetish including Smoking Blowjobs, Ageplay(17-19), Daddy/daughter(/little) roleplay, BDSM play with plenty of spanking and biting, Face-fucking/forced deepthroat, Anal and Ass worship, and lastly Rape roleplay.

WTB Combo-breaker with all of these as acceptable haha.
Originally Posted by jd575964

LOVE IT!!!
  • Mr.S
  • 11-13-2015, 04:03 AM
I've finally mastered deep throat! Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
Oh have you now? Hmmm...
Oh have you now? Hmmm... Originally Posted by Mr.S
Yes sir! I still gag and my eyes water like crazy, but I can hold it down my throat for a bit
Long, slow blowjobs.
Foot massage.
Foot massage during a blowjob (double)
Long, slow blowjobs.
Foot massage.
Foot massage during a blowjob (double) Originally Posted by Rockydoc
I remember those long 2 or 3 hour slow bbbjs
Long, slow blowjobs.
Foot massage.
Foot massage during a blowjob (double) Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Slow BBBJ makes for a better blow job period. And it makes the man cum even harder, or so I've noticed.
Slow BBBJ makes for a better blow job period. And it makes the man cum even harder, or so I've noticed. Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
Yes, yes it does!
I like being tied up and blind folded. Haven't found a man willing to do it yet. Hell even my previous boyfriends were too afraid to do it. MAN UP AND FUCK ME!! Lol