Moco hoe for rent

Not meant as a speech from me...my own shady choices over the years give me zero room to give speeches. Just being humorous!

Yes, from all indications, Catbanger is one of the Mikey's around here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34wJt3pRY0w

Got a bottle filled with those... haha grab em while they are hot!
HA! That reminds me of scene in WILD AND WONDERFUL WHITES OF WEST VIRGINA documentary. For those unfamiliar, highly recommend...here is the hilarious but sad clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4aiWXM9FFI
She will give up the ass too. Just talked to her. Pretty spaced out and desperate. Said she will do it for one hydro. What is that? Like 5 bucks on the street?
  • motor
  • 05-15-2015, 03:46 PM
i clicked the link, but i dont get a pic
She changed her profile to private. I'll see if I can load a pic
I know I know... I don't need the speech... but I do not have a hobby phone... that is the only reason I have not contacted her through the phone...
I am getting ignored on Mocospace though...

But If it is good enough for Catbanger... its good enough for me. LOL I just figured he would hit it, then spread then spread the word. haha Originally Posted by ghost901
You need a hoe phone.
Not sure if I want to be first with this one, spaced out makes my fur stand up.
I know you speaking to ghost but without a sig other like some of you seem to have, google voice works for me. Main purpose is to not soil my real phone number...easy to break off contact if need be. I never give real world girls my real number either...they are more likely to exceed the crazy quotient than a provider!!!

Yeah, cat, this one probably best left alone--which means someone out there won't leave it alone and like a car wreck on the highway, I will be slowing down to look if and when we finally get someone jumping off that bridge.

Still waiting on one of you to toftt. What area is she in? What does she look like? What's her number?
Still waiting on one of you to toftt. What area is she in? What does she look like? What's her number? Originally Posted by fireman1999
She was in Irving, her number is 214-785-0089

Go get her, we'll be watching from around the corner.
She was in Irving, her number is 214-785-0089

Go get her, we'll be watching from around the corner. Originally Posted by catbanger
Originally Posted by SES66065
Lmao!
So disappointed...I was sure someone would have lit her up in the overnight and been back to share the news on Good Morning Mongers!!! Of course if they did not survive the journey, we might never know for sure...
Originally Posted by 242722
Yes it was in the car. She suggested to do it behind a fenced area but I couldn't do it haha.