providers: how do us hobbyist become your ATFs?

I'm a provider of the Good Lovin! Just Like KellyTNT.

It's really admirable of the ladies to pretend it's NOT about the money

LOL@ Rambro! Actually, sometimes it's just NOT about the money. As it was stated before, there are some guys who I would not see for any amount of money. I also have some regulars who still are not my ATF even though I see them on a regular basis....so it can't be simply about the donation...

Believe it or not, sometimes the treatment we receive is more important than the money we are getting. Crazy, I know. Sometimes we get tired of it being a total business transaction, too. This is when we are thankful for our BFE ATF's. They are very good at making us forget, for an hour or two, that this is just business.

Poppy sounds like he is BFE ++++++++!!! He is the ultimate BFE! LOL!
  • Fiero
  • 07-21-2010, 12:04 PM
Seems like it's really an intangible...being on time and groomed and respecting the clock and boundaries makes you a good client and that's going to be very appreciated but not necessarily make you an ATF. It's elusive and I doubt there's a formula for it but being a good client doesn't hurt and is certainly a prerequisite I think it would be fun to be considered an ATF so I'll keep working on it.
I discovered at a young age, with the very generous help of a couple of older women that if she isn't having fun then I am not having fun. Having spent the best part of 5 years in SEA during the recent unpleasantness I have had an infinitive number of poke and goes so that has less than zero appeal.

I really try to make it a mutual experience and I hate it when the provider isn't in to it. Hasn't happened but a couple of times in the last few years.

I doubt that I am anyone's ATF but I certainly have my ATFs
I think it is clear that being fun to be around and being treated respectfully rank high on the list of desired characteristics for an ATF hobbiest with most ladies.

On the other hand, a few specifics -

Lana - have you heard the one about the . . .

Tara - will wingtips be OK, I don't have boots

Dannie - I can only hope to be on your list.

SAS
Fiero, LuckJack, and SAS...you are all on my top 5 ATF list. You are prime examples of ATF material! Luv you long time!!
I think it is clear that being fun to be around and being treated respectfully rank high on the list of desired characteristics for an ATF hobbiest with most ladies.

On the other hand, a few specifics -

Lana - have you heard the one about the . . .

Tara - will wingtips be OK, I don't have boots

Dannie - I can only hope to be on your list.

SAS Originally Posted by SASpurfan
Yes hunnie wingtips will work.
Poppy sounds like he is BFE ++++++++!!! He is the ultimate BFE! LOL! Originally Posted by Dannie

I was taught well and am a quick learner. (Thank You KellyTNT & Becky) I have been known to play down a little though. I like a good teacher!

great question!!
I have several ATFs
the way to get there is to be respectful.be unique,and enjoy me as much as I enjoy you!!

{I recently had a regular client of mine give me a very special gift....he had taken one of my posted pictures that he liked the most and etched a copy of it in a peice of frosty glass that I can display on my shelf!! so cool}
Honestly, I like a challenge.

A man who has a backbone and doesnt ALWAYS give me my way!

Not too Cocky, but not a Panzy Ass!

Personality is a huge plus with me.

I have developed some clients relationships with a few of my ATF's and each of them bring something different to the table.

I value my relationship with each of those men very much