Attraction to the opposite sex: Real world versus hobby attraction.

At first, I thought this would be an easy, slam dunk question to answer at least from my perspective; however, when you peel this onion's skin, you definitely find several more layers of ideas to consider.

On the base level, my attraction to RW vs providers is virtually the same. I have to be visually and sexually attracted to the lady from a physical perspective. Yeah, I'm a male pig who is superficially drawn to physically attractive ladies, but that is at the base level. There is more going on than just the base level though.

Putting physical attractiveness aside, when it comes to RW gals, we have to mesh on so many different levels that I wouldn't even consider thinking about in terms of providers. For me, a RW lady personality, intelligence, values, interests, etc are all very important concepts that attract me to a lady. For example, I love sports. In the RW, I couldn't be attracted to a gal who hates sports or showed no interest in sports. For me, sports is a common ground issue. If we don't at least have this interest in common, then the attractiveness will wear off very quickly.

In terms of attractiveness (besides the physical) when it comes to providers, age plays a big role to me. I am attracted to the younger providers. Sure, there is something to be said for the experience of a mature provider. However, the mature providers are the ones in my age range. These are the types of gals I could easily pick up at a bar someplace. Sure it is nice sometimes to be with a provider of my same age range, but I find the younger ones bring something different to the game. Being in my 40s, I like interacting with providers in their 20s. I suppose if I can keep up with them, then I know I still have it Also, I'd like to think that I can learn from a younger provider while also being able to pass along several lessons of my own.
Wicked Milf,

As a member of the age cohort of which you are particularly fond, I would simply like to thank you for your comments concerning mature gentlemen. And I fully concur that, with maturity, men finally develop the patience and depth to truly savor a woman's heart and mind, not to mention every square inch of her body. Savoring every touch and every moment of the journey then becomes much more important than the former sprint to the finish line/orgasm.

In the hobby, I'm attracted to mature men of any height & race and prefer the non muscular, teddy bear type. (as in the hobby, I've found the buff men to be too arrogant & self absorbed for my taste.)
I adore men who are old school souls!! Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
Sweet, you like big fat guys! I will send you my P411.... can't wait to finally meet you......

sixx
That's what I find so beautiful about the mature men I've been blessed to of met. They get it!!

Wicked Milf,

with maturity, men finally develop the patience and depth to truly savor a woman's heart and mind, not to mention every square inch of her body. Savoring every touch and every moment of the journey Originally Posted by BreastLuvr
That's what I find so beautiful about the mature men I've been blessed to of met. They get it!! Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
The simple truth is that a woman's body is like a Stradivarius violin; it will produce exquisitely beautiful music but only with a connoisseur's dedication to the cause. Otherwise, the experience can be tantamount to casting pearls before swine.
The simple truth is that a woman's body is like a Stradavarius violin; it will produce exquisitely beautiful music but only with a connoisseur's dedication to the cause. Otherwise, the experience can be tantamount to casting pearls before swine. Originally Posted by BreastLuvr
Did you just call me swine???!!! (**speaking as one who's like a bull in a china shop when it comes to playing that violin**)
Now Charles, I don't know you well enough to cast dispersions specifically at you. Besides, having observed the literary volleys that have been launched in your direction, I know that you have enough, ahem, adversaries without adding one more.