Incall directions

I typically give cross streets and tell them which way to head and then call me. When they call me I know they're like 5 mins from knocking on the door so I'm ready. I dont like giving exact location ahead of time so someone doesnt come knocking on the door early. I'm sure it was just bad communication between y'all tho, most people I think would give a general area at the time of the booking.
I cany wait to visit your place. Originally Posted by verygood69
Me neither
  • fawn
  • 03-19-2010, 05:21 PM
Some ladies will give you the general vicinity or a cross street before the date. But you will not know the actual location until you come to that general locale, which most likely she will tell you to call her when you reach a particular location. THEN, when she knows you're in the parking lot of the hotel/apartment complex, she will then give you the door number.

Ladies do this for safety reasons. Just think if you were LE who knew a lady's location say, 24 hours in advance. That gives you time to coordinate with hotel management, complex management and be very effective at your job.
What you experienced with this young lady is just pure and simple bad communication. My apologies for time wasted. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson

I will not ever give you my address...just like Ms Jameson said, I will give
you a general location and you can call me from there and I will work you into my apts....
I will give the directions that I am by the galleria. Once the person calls back I will give them further instructions on how to get to my apartment. I will never keep a guy driving all over the place trying to find me. I am very good with directions and my apartment is very easy to get too. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

Oh why not? Make it a game, sort of a hobby scavenger hunt . . .
Oh why not? Make it a game, sort of a hobby scavenger hunt . . . Originally Posted by pyramider
Well thats just not a very nice thing to do.
I always give my address when the appointment is scheduled. I live in apartments that you can't get into unless you have access. I don't give out the apartment number until time of the appointment. This was definitely bad on her part. She should have contacted you as soon as she found out she had to leave town. Just do your research and make sure you schedule with a provider that is reliable and not known to be flaky. I'm sorry this happened to you, time is so valuable and some people just have no respect for other people's time.
Having clients call from a checkpoint is vital to running a smooth schedule.

If a provider gives out her exact location during booking;
50% of clients would be right on time and would not be a problem.
25% of clients would be very early. (more than 15 minutes)
25% of clients would be very late. (more than 15 minutes)

Early clients would have to be told to buzz off until the appointment time, and then will lurk around the apartment complex or hotel attracting unneeded attention.

Late clients create the need for a provider to call her other clients who have booked later appointments, which isn't easily done with a client standing there with her. She needs the 5 minutes to make the calls and to make last minute preparations for the appointment.

So I assure you that any provider who cares about her business and wants to maintain a certain reliability in her scheduling will require that you call from a "checkpoint" nearby.

It's absolutely vital to being a reputable provider, since the early and late guys would often run to the boards and complain about how things went wrong and blame it on the provider.

There is a fine balance and order to being a successful, reputable provider... and checkpoints are one of those necessities to creating a GFE.

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com