SEEING REDD: INVITING ALL LADIES TO POST YOUR FAVORITE REDD NAUGHTY ATTIRE PIXXX

I'm glad I inspired you to view RED in a new light Elvasisalive!!!
Dahlia both you and Vannah look incredible. Hope to make it that way some day for an up close and personal encounter.
Dahlia you look amazing. Love you In the red. Love this thread.
Thanx NUKEMAN.

I am patiently anticipating the day our paths cross. I can only promise that you will not be disappointed

XOXO
��QUEEN��OF��HEARTS��

DAHLIA��DOLL
Thanx SerenityXX

I appreciate the compliment. I know you are a notorious lover of the color REDD also. Can't wait until u post one of those ravishingly REDD pics of yours.
Vannah Black your Ooooohh Sooo gorgeous as Vannah Red. Lol You look fabulous in Red sweetheart. Thanks so much sharing your beautiful pictures. If enough girls post, we could do our own calender. I know the gentleman would love that. Originally Posted by Dahlia Doll
Thank you, gorgeous! It's so flattering to hear that from such a stunning lady. I love your calendar idea!

And a big thank you to everyone else for all the kind words. Y'all are beyond sweet!
Hey Johnny, I wouldn't mind throwing you in my inferno baby. Whenever you want to get hot, I'll provide the heat baby.
Fantastic Miss Dahlia,will send you a pm for an appt.when I get some free time.thank you very much!

Red is my favorite color
Two beautiful ladies and love to see you both in Red.

Red is my favorite color
Thank you harrypatt!!!
Beautiful pics Serenityxx!!!
Absolutely love ladies in red!
Hey DAHLIA,

Sorry it took me so long to post. I couldn't find anything I thought was outstanding, so I decided to go with the traditional Red bra with the red panties. I feel sexy in red. Great thread btw.. Calendar ladies?