Question would pay

If I was rich I would do both at the same time : ) Originally Posted by lilylivered
If we were rich, we wouldn’t have to pay anything……all kinds of gorgeous girls would give it up for free for a taste of the rich life!

elg…….
If we were rich, we wouldn’t have to pay anything……all kinds of gorgeous girls would give it up for free for a taste of the rich life!

elg……. Originally Posted by elghund
Yea, well that too lol

elg……. Originally Posted by elghund
Yea, well that too lol Originally Posted by lilylivered
buy her a gigolo ????
Silly boys.

She has a Whale in Buffalo who is carrying the trip.

She doesn’t need anyone else to book. And probably doesn’t expect to have that many genuine inquiries.
Sabres suck, so Terry n Kim need a spark. Now is that spark for them. team, or both ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Silly boys.

She doesn’t need anyone else to book. And probably doesn’t expect to have that many genuine inquiries. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
yup,
nail on the head busty baby
Silly boys.

She doesn’t need anyone else to book. And probably doesn’t expect to have that many genuine inquiries. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Which is the reason she is irrelevant and a joke.
Which is the reason she is irrelevant and a joke. Originally Posted by jokacz
if you are irrelevant to her, and she is irrelevant to you, why is it you are making a board for her and she is not making a board for you?
Because whores don't need a board about buyers. They will fuck anyone with enough money and then cry about it later on Twitter
who piddled in your cereal lol
who piddled in your cereal lol Originally Posted by valkyra
Is that an upcharge?
who piddled in your cereal lol Originally Posted by valkyra
Next best thing to using his mouth as a toilet?
Is that an upcharge? Originally Posted by bf0082
depends on what site he got the cereal's number from

Next best thing to using his mouth as a toilet? Originally Posted by Crazy Bob
bleh, says who? what a mess
So the ladies hit the nail on the head and the guys are giving free advertising. My question is: What do you get at $1.5? I don’t get it. An 1 hr is 1hr. Tell me the difference spending 1 hr with a local provider and this traveler? I guess I should not be upset about this but it is a little rude to advertise if you already have your weekend booked.
Doesn't matter because she will get booked anyways. But she needs a new editor. Lighting quality to high also , edit is to good. You wanna go for a more realistic look to where you look better than you do in person than in picture but not that extreme. You also want some flaws to appear even famous people don't edit this heavily anymore.